Old July 11th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Brian Running[_1_]

Default Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

> Have you actually watched the videos? The Passat is as smooth as silk
> @ 174 MPH, and the ZO6s engine almost blows up when it reaches 172
> MPH.

You're a strange kid, Sal. Have you watched the videos? There's
nothing in the VW video that reliably shows any speed indication. I
can't get the Corvette site to respond at all, so I don't know about that.

But I'll tell you right now, that VW is not going 174 mph in that video.
If it is, then there are two green vans that are doing at least 150 in
that video, too. Lessee, with their aero drag, that would require...
hmmm... carry the three... 6500 horsepower. To hell with the Passat
and the 'Vette, I want one of those vans!