Old September 20th 05, 12:43 AM
DougW

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:
> Hi Will,
> Maybe some of that is all the old people on oxygen.
> I tired throw away a small Television, it fit within the garbage
> container that is mechanically lifted to the truck, the driver got out,
> fished it out, and left it on the curb with a note to take it to their
> hazardous materials depot, and that's only open for a couple of hours
> two or three days a week. It sat in the back of my Bronco for ten days
> before I finally found it open.

Gas here is expensive. Even the teeny bottles I use in my OxyMapp rig.
Expensive enought to make me start looking at the Miller MIG welder

I gave my old TV away to a charity that rebuilds things (if they can).
The old PC montior just went with the trash. Taped the glass well
and set it out for pickup. The trash folk here will take anything
but prefer not to have suprises in the bin.

Chemicals and oil (even filters) have to go to the hazmat drop-off
but they are open till 6pm and some times on Saturday.

They had fun when I brought down an old, rusty, but still charged
12oz fogger can of Baygone and some other slightly lethal
kritterkiller chemicals. I was wearing a chemical suit and
they thought I was kidding till the unloading started. Then they
got geared up too.

--
DougW