Old September 19th 05, 11:48 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Will,
Maybe some of that is all the old people on oxygen.
I tired throw away a small Television, it fit within the garbage
container that is mechanically lifted to the truck, the driver got out,
fished it out, and left it on the curb with a note to take it to their
hazardous materials depot, and that's only open for a couple of hours
two or three days a week. It sat in the back of my Bronco for ten days
before I finally found it open.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/