Old April 19th 05, 05:14 AM
Brent P

In article >, Spike wrote:
> You are welcome to believe what you will. It's not worth the effort to
> discuss the subject with someone who is locked into a single position
> wherein any other position is rejected without investigation.

Investigation? I've been studying this topic for years. Last time this
sort of subject came up, I provided cite after cite after cite backing up
my views and got nothing but your style of arguement by declaration in
return.

> I hope
> you can retain that holier than thou attitude when a tractor trailer
> rig is eating your 100+ vehicle.

That will most likely happening obeying the assinine 45mph INTERSTATE
speed limits in these parts when the semis are doing 65+