Old May 5th 13, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_2_]

Default swing axle nuts - Guru advice appreciated.

> That is why I love my Kymco Torquemeister. I set it at 30 lbs.-ft, and know that I am getting 270 at the business end. I even cobbled up a 46mm for the "Big Nut" bus transaxles.

I've heard that the cheaper versions of the Torquemeister have had some breakage problems, but I can neither confirm, nor deny, that.
Now I need to donate a 1-5/8 inch socket, and cobble up another one for the Berg flywheel gland nut.