Old January 6th 05, 03:09 PM
SVTKate

I think that the addition of the spoiler helps to balance what looks to me
like a too bulky and bland rear end.

The first one I saw did not have the spoiler, I hated it.
After seeing one with the spoiler it significantly changed my opinion of the
looks of the car.

Well, you ask for opinions, that's my nickles worth :¬)

Kate

ps.com...