Old February 27th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Doug Miller[_1_]

Default Consumer Reports and Saturn

In article >, Orval Fairbairn > wrote:
>In article >,

>> While Consumer Reports is a very good and unbiased source, they do tend
>> to emphasize safety and reliability over other factors.

Consumer Reports "unbiased"? ROTFLMAO! You've got to be kidding. Their bias
against *all* American-made vehicles has been well-known for decades. They got
caught with their pants down in the late 70s or early 80s when they rated the
Dodge Colt as significantly less reliable than the Mitubishi model to which it
was identical in every respect. That's the most blatant example I'm aware of,
but far from the only one. Unbiased my foot.