Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymouse[_2_]
Forum: Saturn December 7th 10, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By Anonymouse[_2_]
who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

On 11/28/2010 4:45 PM, Oppie wrote:
> From an old thread they are/were used for postal delivery. Right Hand
> Drive was important for that.
>
> I wonder who was doing the service for the postal...
Forum: Saturn December 7th 10, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On 11/25/2010 9:20 PM, Wordsworth wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:58:49 -0500, > wrote:
>
>> Whats an SWP?
>
> As I understand, it's a Station Wagon, Postal.
>
> Basically, it's...
Forum: Saturn December 7th 10, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On 11/25/2010 4:58 PM, marx404 wrote:
> Whats an SWP?

a right hand drive sw1 made in 1999 and 2000... less than 1000 total
made... us spec car with japanese interior and mirrors.

interior is a...
Forum: Saturn December 7th 10, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On 11/22/2010 2:31 PM, Oppie wrote:
> Of course you asked for OEM 'type'
>
> I've had some good experience ordering remanufactured parts through
> AutoZone.
> For new OEM, any GM dealer has access to...
Forum: Saturn November 21st 10, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By Anonymouse[_2_]
who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

somethings are hard to find.

swp mirrors aren't the same as sw1 mirrors for example.

I need front seat covers, front carpet, shades, and headliner.
Forum: Saturn June 15th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymouse[_2_]
anybody got an SWP

Hi,