Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Huebner
Forum: VW water cooled May 13th 13, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Huebner
Gasoline odor

In article >,
says...

> Every time I get back into the Scirocco after driving the Neon for a few
> weeks, it's like I've been...
Forum: VW water cooled May 10th 13, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Huebner
Gasoline odor

In article >,
says...

> "PeterD" wrote in message ...
> > On 5/7/2013 12:16 AM, Bill Leary...
Forum: VW water cooled March 25th 13, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Huebner
Need advice - should I repair it or dump it?

In article >,
says...

> I've got a 2000 Beetle with 100k miles.
>
> I'm leaking oil and need a new Rear Main Seal. I...
Forum: VW water cooled March 13th 13, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Huebner
HT Stabilizer

In article >,
says...

> On 3/13/2013 06:29, Servo Kon wrote:
> > We offer the range of HT Stabilizer, HT inbuilt Stabilizer
Forum: VW water cooled December 1st 12, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter Huebner
how come new VW's appear to be junk?

In article >,
says...

> Unless VW starts selling that little Diesel truck they have down
> South. Many of us were disappointed when...
Forum: VW water cooled November 25th 12, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Peter Huebner
Anybody have anything to say about the Tiguan?

In article >,
says...

> I've pretty much given up trying to find an affordable replacement for
> my old Passat wagon, so I've started...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6