Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ==--==
Forum: Simulators June 9th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By ==--==
iRacing = crack in a box

I have to completely agree with you there AE

It's funny how "honest" "non-one-sided" questions are simply NOT answered.

Quick to post praise..... but slow (or stopped) when it comes to answering...
Forum: Simulators June 7th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
Posted By ==--==
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

What kind of numbers online Larry?

Will it support 50+ 60+ ?? drivers in a race?
Has that been tested? What's the highest number you have been online with?

Thanks in advance

==--==
Forum: Simulators June 7th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 39
Posted By ==--==
How to buy Richard Burns Rally?

I'm CANADIAN you ****wad....

And I wish you were not a representation of what a Canadian is. You're a
poor excuse for a human being let alone as a Canadian.

'nuff said

==--==
Forum: Simulators June 6th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By ==--==
iRacing = crack in a box

I'm really lucky then.........

I get points 1 THROUGH 5 -inclusive- completely satisfied in the leagues I
am in now (rFactor)

And my cost PER month, PER car, PER track - ZERO (or...
Forum: Simulators June 6th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
Posted By ==--==
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

> From the video: "Since iRacing is located in Boston, let's start off at
> the South Boston track." By that logic, since I live in St. Petersburg,
> FL, I guess I would start in Russia? :) (For...
Forum: Simulators June 6th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 39
Posted By ==--==
How to buy Richard Burns Rally?

LOL
I love it.... you need to work in government.

If I understand, you are talking about being forced into breaking the law?
LOL

Plenty of options have been relayed to you.... if you CHOOSE to...
Forum: Simulators May 24th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By ==--==
How many here use TrackIR?

Yup - you're right.

My message was a waste of time --- you're too stupid to get it.

Thank You

==--==

"Gumby" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 08, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By ==--==
Online racing game BETA testers needed

LOL

You do realize the the S in ras stands for SIM ?

Thanks for stopping by.

*( oops.... I think the liquor is kicking in )*
*( Note: doesn't change how I feel on the issue - just changes whether...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By ==--==
Understeer vs Oversteer

"Mr T" > wrote in message
>I found this interesting article from a wiki website:
>
> "A car that tends...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By ==--==
How many here use TrackIR?

Hi Gumby

This is not meant in an attacking way at all but have you ever been in a car
going over 160 mph? (Um, just in case that is like 240 kph)

I wonder because I have more than once and I can...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 08, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
GPL
Posted By ==--==
GPL

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in message

> "Gumby" > wrote in message
>> "Paulie"...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By ==--==
F1 onboard 1967

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
On May 18, 6:21 am, wrote:
> Grand Prix Legends...
Forum: Simulators March 22nd 08, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By ==--==
Best current F1 sim?

Well there are certainly some SUPERB meals available for rFactor.
( Of course I don't even understand someone that complains about too many
choices. )
But -

I don't care for dirt racing or oval...
Forum: Simulators March 18th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By ==--==
ARCA & LeoFFB

rfactorcentral.com does have V2 on the site.

The header on the page says v1.0 but scroll down the page and you will see
the download lin k for V2.0

==--==

"me/2" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators January 19th 08, 07:40 AM Posted to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By ==--==
Damper Settings and Adjustment Info

Hope so?? I don't..... ~his~ posting were easier to block ;)

LOL

> wrote in message
Maybe the...
Forum: Simulators January 19th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By ==--==
Damper Settings and Adjustment Info

LOL - that one made me laugh :) :)

Great sense of humor!

---
\
"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> Ed Medlin wrote:
>> hey guys.........this...
Forum: Simulators January 19th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By ==--==
WTF - God virus !!

What a bunch of puritan bull**** spouting crapola

Get a life - then you can "give it to god" asswipe

You have to be mentally challenged to buy in to any "self-funding"
~religion~

When is the...
Forum: Simulators September 29th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By ==--==
Ooops! It's true. Again, Censorship at RSC!

4NE1Interested - lots of excellent downloads here;

http://www.skro.de/

==--==

"James Promme" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 29th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By ==--==
Sim Racing Tonight

Loved the first show Darin !!!!

You guys are really adding something new to sim racing - and I for one
appreciate it :)

I bookmarked the site http://www.simracingtonight.com/
(free plug;) and I...
Forum: Simulators August 16th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By ==--==
Best F1 simulator for standard laptop

my thoughts also! GPL

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/GPL/downloads/3239

Cheers

"Larry" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 14th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By ==--==
The "Bitch" cometh

Yup - I agree!
He would be "mauled"!!

"W Spilman" > wrote in message

> "Darus" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 5th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 62
Posted By ==--==
iRacing Who?

"Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
> On Aug 4, 8:34 am, "==--==" > wrote:
>> Tim Wheatley"...
Forum: Simulators August 4th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 62
Posted By ==--==
iRacing Who?

Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
>> Don't you mean " if" it gets here?
>> Sheese, I mean how long have they been...
Forum: Simulators August 4th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 62
Posted By ==--==
iRacing Who?

LOL - Me too Gary!

Don't feel too bad... Karting National Champion, F-SuperB, F-1200, F-2000,
F-Dodge
10-12 years of simming...... " not a good candidate " for beta testing -
lol

It's...
Forum: Simulators August 2nd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By ==--==
Saitek's triple MFD lcd

> Look, you must surely acknowledge that there's a point where puting too
> much money/effort into simming becomes ridiculous and one should just go
> and do the real thing. The simmed gauges...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88