Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don[_11_]
Forum: Dodge February 29th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Don[_11_]
timing belt problems

Nothing wrong with interference designs, especially for those who
change the timing belt at the recommended intervals. On the other
hand, if you don't approach preventive maintenance in the...
Forum: Dodge January 29th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Don[_11_]
my cold van

On Jan 28, 6:47 pm, aarcuda69062 > wrote:
> In article <7ee68ec45ffef@uwe>, "fbksdodge" <u41008@uwe> wrote:
> > i have a 88dodge grand caravan that isn't putting out any heat!!...
Forum: Dodge January 29th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Don[_11_]
Haynes Caravan, Voyager, T&C ('84 thru '95) Repair Manual

I was going to sell it on eBay, but I decided to try here first: 1).
nicely targeted demographics, plus 2). no listing or consignment
fees. Actually, for the work I did on my 1994 Grand Caravan...
Forum: Dodge January 10th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Don[_11_]
Turn signal comes on while depressing the brakes??

This is normally a sign of bad grounding back at the tail light
assembly. Check your ground leads at the lamps.
Forum: Dodge October 29th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Don[_11_]
08 Caravan SXT comments?

I would have to drive the new 2008 Caravan, but I had a 1994 Grand
Caravan ES - the fully loaded trim level - with the 3.3L and it was
fine for our use. I doubt the 2008 is too much heavier than...
Forum: Dodge January 12th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Don[_11_]
Future GC problems?

I have a friend who had a similar problem with an older Grand Caravan
(a 1994 model) and it ended up being "the body computer." The parts
replaced were Part No. 4773075 Circuit Board Assy. and...
Forum: Dodge January 8th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Don[_11_]
1994 Grand Caravan Radiator Petcock Query

Glenn,

Thanks for the tips. The only problem is - I've already turned the
petcock, and nothing ever came out. This is the reason I asked what is
the default position of the lever.

In my past...
Forum: Dodge January 8th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Don[_11_]
1994 Grand Caravan Radiator Petcock Query

I'm changing the coolant on my 1994 Grand Caravan ES with the 3.3L V6.
The radiator drain petcock is on the driver's side, and includes a
short piece of rubber hose. Now the stupid question . . . ...
Forum: Dodge December 7th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Don[_11_]
3.3L Exhaust Manifold Gasket

Glenn,

Thanks, I thought this must be the case. One quick question if I may:
the leaking head gasket was the front bank of cylinders. I've always
thought it best to change both head gaskets when...
Forum: Dodge December 7th 06, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Don[_11_]
3.3L Exhaust Manifold Gasket

I'm replacing a bad head gasket(s) on my Grand Caravan 3.3L. When I
removed the front exhaust manifold during the initial process, I
noticed no gasket. Doesn't the factory use gaskets on the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10