Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H.D.
Forum: Audi November 10th 10, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By H.D.
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

Hi

>Audi offers the A4 and S4 which are still very serious cars and will
>not fail you unless you take that bad supercharged Audi V6 engine
>which seems a new entry with serious mishaps. To build a...
Forum: Audi July 20th 10, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By H.D.
Fivecilinder 2,5-liter TFSI-motor: Engine of the Year

Good news: the Fivecilinder 2,5-liter Audi TFSI-motor is chosen as the
"Engine of the Year" in category 2.0 ... 2.5 liter.
http://www.audiblog.nl/?p=35626
Forum: Audi November 12th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By H.D.
Breakfast with the winning DTM racing team at Listers Volkswagen on Saturday 14th November

Are you living in the UK? And you are a fan of Audi? ;-)
And you are not too far from in Stratford-upon-Avon?
Then hurry... hurry...
http://www.audituningmag.com/calling-all-fans-of-motorsport/
Forum: Audi September 29th 09, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By H.D.
Own the Audi R8 for $469,99

See:
http://www.audi.ca/ca/brand/en/models/r8_52/own_a_r8.html
That's a good one!
Forum: Audi May 27th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 25
Posted By H.D.
How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

>How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
>cars?
>
>I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
>appearance
>of that car. Any idea...
Forum: Audi November 29th 08, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By H.D.
Audi R8 GT3

A new Audi has been born.;-)

<http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/927/Kanaal-Auto/article/detail/516036/2008/11/28/Audi-R8-GT3-krijgt-5-2-liter-V10.dhtml>

Its' a R8 GT3 with 5.2 liter V10 atmospheric...
Forum: Audi January 28th 08, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 31
Posted By H.D.
2.7T Gas Mileage

Hello Pete

>> The fuel quality in the US is much lower than in western Europe. The
>> Audis (and VWs and BMWs and Mercedes) that are made for the US contain
>> specific modifications to run...
Forum: Audi August 30th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 13
Posted By H.D.
Pictures of new A4

Is he/she not marvelous? ;-)
<http://www.audi.de/audi/de/de2/neuwagen/a4/Der_neue_Audi_A4/galerie/bildgalerie.html>
Forum: Audi June 30th 07, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By H.D.
audi GPS with no radar info?

>So portable GPS devices with POIs are forbidden in cars in .de ? That
>must hard to enforce as even phones have that capability now...

And in Swiss!
Your GPS will be confiscated if police find...
Forum: Audi May 20th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 26
Posted By H.D.
oil consumption in new 2007 A4 2.0T Quatro

Hi Peter

>I also have a 2002 A4 with the 3.0 V6. My experience is a long way
>from yours: I carry a bottle of oil around with me, and expect to see
>the warning light two or three times between...
Forum: Audi May 20th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 26
Posted By H.D.
oil consumption in new 2007 A4 2.0T Quatro

Hi Roscoe

>I have a NEW car that I am hauling a quart of oil around in the trunk
>in case the darn thing pops up again.

When I bought my new A4 2.0 TDI with PD-engine, the dealer said I'll
have to...
Forum: Audi July 17th 06, 10:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By H.D.
R10 against Harrier

Hi

Nice ;-)

http://www.zoomin.tv/videoplayer/index.cfm?id=221465&mode=normal&pid=vumstd&quality=2&div=5&ftvplayer=yes#
Forum: Audi July 1st 06, 11:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By H.D.
Audi R Zéro

See: