Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George Csahanin
Forum: Corvette August 10th 10, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By George Csahanin
Expensive Repair in Process

"aRKay" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> aRKay...
Forum: Corvette August 10th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By George Csahanin
Example of Good GM Design :-(

I found on my C4 that you don't need to remove the fender bolt closest to
the door, but all the others, and hinge out the fender part, and the battery
in/out is no huge problem. I still want to...
Forum: Ford Explorer February 11th 10, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By George Csahanin
Explorer Load Weight Capacity?

That's like having the mother-in-law and her sister in the back, right?

GeorgeC

"JW" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer February 11th 10, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 15
Posted By George Csahanin
2010 Explorers

Why would you want a manual transmission. Just get in and drive. Driving
shouldn't be work. Period.

Even my Vette is automatic.

Get with the program, man. Its transportation.

GeorgeC
Forum: Corvette February 7th 10, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By George Csahanin
The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (no streaking whatsoever)

There are others. I've been using a product called "Glass-Wax" for years,
and its clones. Same deal, a bit on damp sponge, wipe on, dry to haze, wipe
off haze, and the best, cleanest...
Forum: Corvette January 25th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By George Csahanin
Part out or sell complete

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "George Csahanin" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer September 15th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By George Csahanin
Before I head to the dealer......

"PeterD" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:30:27 -0700, "Tom from WI"
> > wrote:
>
>>I have a...
Forum: Corvette September 10th 09, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By George Csahanin
Two Problems: Temperature and Idle speed. C4

The 94 is a different engine, though same principle applies.

Steve, it could be IAC valve, or control thereof from the computer. HAve you
looked for stored codes? That could cut down the head...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 09, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By George Csahanin
Two Problems: Temperature and Idle speed. C4

Does the throttle linkage look like it is binding, or not going to fully
closed for idle, and/or chack throttle position sensor for proper operation.
I can be remembering incorrectly, but it is fed...
Forum: Corvette September 3rd 09, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By George Csahanin
Two Problems: Temperature and Idle speed. C4

Two of those issues, idle and fans are under control of ECM. Have you tried
to get error codes from the ECM?

As PJ said, no adustment for idle, that is set by IAC valve, but a vacuum
leak can...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 28th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By George Csahanin
Radio interference capacitor - 2001 Explorer

I found it. The Ford Service DVD-ROM, and Alldata have the same vague info.
The Haynes service book actually showed it. And the "coil" Ford refers to is
actually the three coils in the...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 25th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By George Csahanin
Radio interference capacitor - 2001 Explorer

I have a 2001 Explorer that has radio interference from igntion. I wanted to
check the capacitor, Oasis I saw and Alldata say itis next to the ignition
coil on the front of the engine. That doesn't...
Forum: Corvette April 13th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By George Csahanin
C4 engine has no power

"charlie" > wrote in message

> "SteveC" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette July 9th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By George Csahanin
Maybe stupid question cleaning a 92 LT-1

Folks...I have a 92 LT-1, 129K miles, runs great, passes smog test with
flying colors, etc. Did an optispark, water pump, and radiator fan two years
ago.

I look at other same vintage cars and their...
Forum: Corvette July 9th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By George Csahanin
1994 vette 350 5.7 8cy engine looking to buy

One thing I missed here...what did you pay? I don't mean that you should
tell us, but if it was a good deal from the aunt, and you have to put in $5K
woorth of engine, and the amount you're out is...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15