by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Yesterday 12:38 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Yesterday 12:38 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
What metric do you use to estimate remaining brake pad life on a typical economy sedan? by Arlen Holder[_5_]
What metric do you use to estimate remaining front brake pad life on a typical economy sedan (assuming normal driving under normal conditions)? A neighbor's kid was heading off to college where her mother asked me to take a look at her vehicle, where I found a few things to warn them of such as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 06:17 AM
by Xeno Go to last post