Search: Posts made by: Rich
Forum: Auto Photos August 15th 19, 11:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures, alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows, alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich
Web find - 5448.jpg (1/1) [296K]

On 8/13/19 7:07 PM, dmoorman wrote:
> On Aug 12, 2019, Rich wrote
> (in article >):
>
> Someone’s having a less than scintillating day.

What makes you sat...
Forum: Auto Photos August 14th 19, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich
Web find - 5451.jpg (1/1) [268K]

On 8/13/19 1:30 PM, Martin C wrote:
> Nice photo Rich.
> In the UK we have just celebrated 100 years of trailer/caravan mass
> production.
> I would be interested if anyone can date this photo' from...
Forum: Auto Photos August 13th 19, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures, alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows, alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich