Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Forum: Driving September 30th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 345
Posted By [email protected]
Why GM and Ford are having problems?

>I have a few problems with your methodology.

I like this unbiased methodology. It's simply done, easy to
understand and shows logic. The cars chosen were not new but 2003 and
your sister...
Forum: General September 30th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 326
Posted By [email protected]
Why GM and Ford are having problems?

>I have a few problems with your methodology.

I like this unbiased methodology. It's simply done, easy to
understand and shows logic. The cars chosen were not new but 2003 and
your sister...
Forum: Driving September 29th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 345
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

>It's clear that your intent here is to simply make yourself look foolish
>with meaningless statements. Oh well - your choice.

For most of the 20th century, What's good for General Motors is...
Forum: General September 29th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 326
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

>It's clear that your intent here is to simply make yourself look foolish
>with meaningless statements. Oh well - your choice.

For most of the 20th century, What's good for General Motors is...
Forum: Driving September 28th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 345
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

>The difference between a Chevy and any other car in quality is
>infinitesimal. I've had fleet Chevies, and sometimes Fords, at work
>for 30 years and hardly ever have a problem. My last Chevy...
Forum: General September 28th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 326
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

>The difference between a Chevy and any other car in quality is
>infinitesimal. I've had fleet Chevies, and sometimes Fords, at work
>for 30 years and hardly ever have a problem. My last Chevy...
Forum: General September 25th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 326
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

SNIP

>> In order to "cut costs", GM listened to the bean counters and deleted from
>> the truck in 2004 the rear door marker lights, passenger floor lights,
>> glove box light, hood light and the...
Forum: Driving September 25th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 345
Posted By [email protected]
Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

SNIP

>> In order to "cut costs", GM listened to the bean counters and deleted from
>> the truck in 2004 the rear door marker lights, passenger floor lights,
>> glove box light, hood light and the...
Forum: General July 9th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Need advise on approaching an ECU design project.

Engine controlers have been around for 30 years. There are huge teams
of people working on them who likely have most of those 30 years of
experience and they have resources to allow for expensive...
Forum: Technology June 6th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
spark plug in oil pan drain instead of bolt

>You have obviously not had many engines towed to you for a head removal
>because the owner snapped the ceramic while installing his own plugs,
>allowing the center to fall into the piston...
Forum: Dodge May 1st 08, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.mitsubishi,free.autos.mitsubishi,alt.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Replacing fusible link

On Thu, 1 May 2008 04:03:36 -0400, "Logic316"
> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I have a 1994 Dodge Stealth, and the wiring harness in my driver's side door
>shorted...
Forum: Driving April 5th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.auto,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.vw
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Driving With Two Brakes

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:29:03 -0500, "Neil" > wrote:

>Correction to the below. The rear brakes are drum brakes, not brake shoes.

Correction to the above. The rear brakes are brake...
Forum: General April 5th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.auto,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.vw
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Driving With Two Brakes

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:29:03 -0500, "Neil" > wrote:

>Correction to the below. The rear brakes are drum brakes, not brake shoes.

Correction to the above. The rear brakes are brake...
Forum: Driving April 5th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.auto,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.vw
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Driving With Two Brakes

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:30:56 -0500, "Neil" > wrote:

>What are the dangers of driving with two brakes? I just found out that when
>my ex-wife took my teenage son's car in to be...
Forum: General April 5th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.autos,rec.auto,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.vw
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Driving With Two Brakes

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:30:56 -0500, "Neil" > wrote:

>What are the dangers of driving with two brakes? I just found out that when
>my ex-wife took my teenage son's car in to be...
Forum: Dodge January 2nd 08, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Check Engine Light With E85

>> Find a place that will tell you what the stored fault code is!!

Said maxpower.

>I'm not worried about it, after reading that article. I was just replying to
>Refinish King and asking for...
Forum: Dodge December 23rd 07, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Check Engine Light With E85

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:06:13 GMT, "Neil" > wrote:

>I have 2003 Dodge Caravan SE, which takes E85 (has the E85 sticker on the
>gas cap door), but I've never used it before. The...
Forum: 4x4 August 11th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch

>Is this brake switch located above the steering column? I have a
>Haynes manual that shows a picture of the switch setting on a bench
>and that's it. Took a look under the dash in the region I...
Forum: Technology August 11th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch

>Is this brake switch located above the steering column? I have a
>Haynes manual that shows a picture of the switch setting on a bench
>and that's it. Took a look under the dash in the region I...
Forum: Technology August 2nd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch

>How can we even be sure this name is correct?
>
>Toyota MDT in MO

Nice comeback. Seeing as I don't I pay too much attention to
riceriders feel free to **** off.
Forum: 4x4 August 2nd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch

>How can we even be sure this name is correct?
>
>Toyota MDT in MO

Nice comeback. Seeing as I don't I pay too much attention to
riceriders feel free to **** off.
Forum: 4x4 July 31st 07, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch

>Also have an issue with the brake switch on this rig. Brake lights
>work but especially when it's hot outside, you can't get the vehicle
>out of park once the engines running, the cruise control...
Forum: Dodge May 30th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.misc,alt.autos.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Need New PCM?

On Tue, 29 May 2007 12:30:35 -0500, "Neil" > wrote:

>Just heard from the second shop. They said it's not the PCM, but the front
>module that supplies power to the PCM.

Me too,...
Forum: Dodge May 27th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.misc,alt.autos.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Need New PCM?

>My question is: is there anything else that might be causing the PCM to act
>this way? It just seems strange that the car only has 50,000 miles on it,
>and the PCM just "died." Does anyone have...
Forum: General August 9th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
'86 G10 van... what can I swap rear leaf springs with?

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:25:32 GMT, "Noozer" > wrote:

>I need new rear leaf springs on my 1986 Chevy G10 van. Searching online
>doesn't find very much.
>
>Is it possible that these...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25