Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fh
Forum: Corvette July 8th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By fh
New Corvette 2011

Do you really think that these are accurate? I don't think so.

"Theo Nieuwboer" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Did you...
Forum: Corvette July 8th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By fh
2007 Chevrolet Corvette

I have used RaggTopp Cleaner on the Shale Top of a 2003 Vette with excellent
results.
Easy to do, just rub gently on the extra dirty spots, rinse, dry and apply
sealer.

"PJ" >...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 06, 05:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By fh
le mans limited edition conv

The information is on the C5/C6 registry. or see
www.bowlinggreenassemblyplant.com

There were 2025 Z16's, 1800 remained in U.S, the others were exports.
These called Commemorative Editions, all...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 28
Posted By fh
Corvette Names

People name things when they don't have children or animals to name?

"Diode" > wrote in message
> spoke thusly:
>
>> my...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By fh
Cmagic Wax is great stuff

The National Corvette Museum is now using Cmagic wax in the R8C museum
delivery program (PDI, pre-delivery inspection). They are also selling this
magic wax in the museum store. I have tried it and...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By fh
Owner Ages?

There was a poll on one of the Vette webs ites not long ago, asking "what is
the average age of Corvette owners?" It turns out to be in the mid fiftys.
The kids are out of college, house paid off,...
Forum: Corvette August 27th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 79
Posted By fh
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

I try to park next to the other Vettes. NO vette owner would ding anothers
doors.
> wrote in message
>
> dave...
Forum: Corvette August 13th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By fh
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

No, my '04 Z06 Z16 Commemorative Edition has the perfect wheels. :)

> wrote in message
>I only cared about the...
Forum: Corvette August 12th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By fh
Corsa exhaust, C4

I have replaced my titanium exhaust on 'my 04 Z06 CE, with the Corsa Pace
Car and X-pipe (2.5" dia). These added 9 rwhp (dyno tested). They are quiet
as a mouse at idle and cruise and really scream...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9