Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: %
Forum: Driving August 21st 11, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Replies: 9
Posted By %
Drunk Driving

Marcus wrote:
> On Aug 21, 7:47 am, Ernie > wrote:
>> On Aug 21, 12:00 am, Marcus > wrote:

Forum: Driving August 21st 11, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Replies: 9
Posted By %
Drunk Driving

Marcus wrote:
> On Aug 20, 8:56 pm, "%" > wrote:
>> Ernie wrote:
Forum: Driving August 21st 11, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Replies: 9
Posted By %
Drunk Driving

Ernie wrote:
> On Aug 20, 10:17 pm, Marcus > wrote:
>> On Aug 20, 5:54 pm, John David Galt >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2011-08-20 07:49, Ernie...
Forum: Alfa Romeo February 4th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 23
Posted By %
Advice needed regarding 156 Selespeed....

SteveH wrote:
> is gaping for them, the flames gather and flash about them, and would
> fain lay hold on them, and swallow them up; the fire pent up in their
> own hearts is struggling to break out:...
Forum: Technology September 24th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Replies: 13
Posted By %
Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

"Phlip" > wrote in message
> > No free slurpee refills for you!
>
> If you had any idea what's in those things...
>
> > Praise...
Forum: Technology September 10th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to comp.lang.c++,alt.guitar,rec.autos.tech,alt.support.depression
Replies: 13
Posted By %
Find Out How the Neocons Staged a Terror Attack That Killed Thousands of Americans on 9/11

you mean don't do what you did

"Phlip" > wrote in message
> Alan Browne wrote:
>
> > I don't suppose it occurred to you to not...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6