Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Crites
Forum: Dodge January 27th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 32
Posted By Larry Crites
'96 Caravan blower issue

Well, obviously you missed all the points being made. And as far as being a
professional? Went to school for it (MoTech, know who they were?). I may be
"old school" and I don't do it for a living...
Forum: Dodge January 27th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 32
Posted By Larry Crites
'96 Caravan blower issue

And what does that have to do with bearings freezing up?

Larry

"aarcuda69062" > wrote in message
: In article...
Forum: Dodge January 26th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 32
Posted By Larry Crites
'96 Caravan blower issue

In my Intrepid, the blower worked on high only. Replaced the resistor and
got one day out of it. Blower worked on high only. Replaced blower motor
assembly and resistor and it's been working great...
Forum: Dodge January 25th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 32
Posted By Larry Crites
'96 Caravan blower issue

And if you replace it and it goes out again you need a new blower motor.

Larry

"aarcuda69062" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge January 8th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Larry Crites
interference engine?

I don't know why you would think a 2003 2.7 wouldn't be running. Unless you
don't read here, regularly.

Larry

"Raymond Sirois" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler January 24th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By Larry Crites
please help ! caint afford expensive repairs

What a Maroon. New engine? Maybe not. Have the oil pressure checked with a
mechanical gauge to see what your pressure "actually" is. If it checks O.K.,
you will need a new pressure switch. My '99...
Forum: Dodge January 14th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Crites
Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

Not good enough. Corvettes are "a dime a dozen" and weren't that great
anyway. At one time, they were the worst aerodynamic vehicle.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

Forum: Dodge December 30th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 11
Posted By Larry Crites
Big block won't run (annoying)

Had something sounding familiar like this on my '79 Newport, 360, TQ. Had
one float intermittently sticking in the down position and wouldn't close
the needle valve.

Larry
Behold Beware...
Forum: Chrysler December 24th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Crites
90 MONTERO 3.0 V-6 WON'T START...

Who made the Montero? I'm sure it wasn't Chrysler.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

> wrote in message
> Thanks in...
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Larry Crites
98 breeze blower motor amps?

I don't know the amperage rating, but, on my Intrepid, when my resistor went
out, I put a new one in and it promptly went out. So I just replaced the
blower motor assembly. New resistor, no more...
Forum: Chrysler November 27th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Crites
failed emission

Find a Hyundai newsgroup to ask your question? It sure ain't a Chrysler!

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"Jayjay" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge October 30th 06, 06:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Crites
2003 Dodge Neon - spits and sputters

Sounds like you need to replace the converter. At least, make sure something
isn't inside blocking your exhaust pipe.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"tibbsmn" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler October 27th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Crites
chrysler lebaron convertible 1985

About what?

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"laurier" > wrote in message
> Thank you for your comment.I will...
Forum: Chrysler October 26th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 40
Posted By Larry Crites
Chrysler Magazine

Which email address? Message came from a gmail address, yet she writes
meredith.com in the message.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"Art" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 06, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Crites
Troll Posts By duty-honor-country

So? This affects me in what way? He/She/It/They is/are killfiled here.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

(Good grief! Did I just respond to a Troll?)

"Anonymous" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler October 2nd 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Crites
GM to gobble up Nissan-Renault

You can make the most cars in the world, but when you make cheap garbage,
like General Maintenance, you aren't Number 1.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"philthy" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler September 30th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Crites
Grinding sound

If you would take your GM (General Maintenance) discussions to a Chitty
Chebby group, we wouldn't have to worry about either one of you.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"DeserTBoB"...
Forum: Dodge September 30th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Crites
Loss of power

They don't work with the key in the "Start" position.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"doubledutchboy" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler August 18th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry Crites
service engine soon light

Funny, I've NEVER owned a General Maintenance product in 30+ years of owning
cars, and never will own a GM product. For me, there has only been one
choice, a Mopar. And, they've always been good to...
Forum: Chrysler August 7th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Larry Crites
Losing Coolant

Tailpipe? Is it burning coolant? Have you seen white smoke coming out the
back?

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"Tom Rogers" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 12th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Crites
'98 Concorde won't start / dies while driving

My 1999 Intrepid (2.7L) would stall when I got down to half a tank. I tried
the relays, also. Didn't fix it. Dealer couldn't figure anything out. Local
shop checked everything topside, then went to...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21