Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vwluvrs[_2_]
Forum: VW air cooled June 19th 13, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Drive your VW to work day

Don't forget, Drive Your VW to Work Day is THIS Friday June 21st! Show your pride and camaraderie by choosing your VW as your ride to work!
Forum: VW air cooled May 22nd 13, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 38
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Beetle/bug Pickup project

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/765764.jpg
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/405233.jpg
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/363471.jpg
Forum: VW air cooled April 22nd 13, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
New to me,,, A "Wild Westerner" bus...

Seems to be a bit of controversy surrounding this colour scheme..
I think the Designers at VWOA were on drugs in 1973 when they came up with this scheme.
It is rumored to have been a 1973 only colour...
Forum: VW air cooled March 20th 13, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Ramvy the First

Ramvy the First, never made it out of California
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/30752.jpg
Forum: VW air cooled February 1st 13, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Cal Look

Drove past the infamous James Dean site again today,,, it was a bit ethereal the first time I stopped at the memorial,, now its just a tree with a plaque, and a statue.
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 12, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Fridolin for Sale in Sacramento,. Real of Hoax?

I have also seen the Craigslist ad for the Fridolin, and have contacted the seller, and have talked to them on the phone, thru email and texting.. Is it real?, I don't know. They indicated that I was...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Ramvy the Beetle...

Ramvy the First can be seen he
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/30726.jpg
Ramvy the Second,,,
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/30740.jpg
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Updates ov VWLUVRS

Meet Klaus the 56 oval, here is the forum rants about him on the samba..
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=520708
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Back from the dead

Yeah, Johns still around; recently helped me out with a blinker assembly for the 56 oval I was renovating...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Ramvy the Beetle...

That's an excellent question! I made two versions; the first one only made it to Szn Francisco and 'disappeared'... I think it's still in that persons possession. The second one made it to Colorado,...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 12, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By vwluvrs[_2_]
Updates ov VWLUVRS

Ok, so Jan asked for an update, here we go. Yes, I am still fully involved in the ACVW scene, and still have our 1958 bug 'Alfie". Alfie is NOT completed even after these 10 years.. still have not...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11