Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FromTheRafters
Forum: Technology November 27th 20, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 10
Posted By FromTheRafters
What terminology means a soft ride?

micky explained :
> I don't need a new car now but I will and I want to understand
> terminology.
>
> I want a car with soft ride so I will not feel the bumps.
>
> One article refered to base,...
Forum: Technology December 23rd 16, 07:13 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 56
Posted By FromTheRafters
How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?

explained :

Forum: Technology December 22nd 16, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 56
Posted By FromTheRafters
How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?

It happens that Wade Garrett formulated :