Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 1.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al G
Forum: Honda April 21st 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord Alternator weirdness

"motsco_" > wrote in message
> Al G wrote:
>> Hi group,
>>
>> 1998 Honda Accord, Ex, 6Cyl, 4 door.

Forum: Honda April 18th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord Alternator weirdness

82,000

Al G

"motsco_" > wrote in message
> Al G wrote:
>> Hi group,

Forum: Honda April 18th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord Alternator wierdness

Hi group,

1998 Honda Accord, Ex, 6Cyl, 4 door.

The alternator failed, (Battery, brake, doors & trunk light), and I
replaced it. The new alternator seems to work fine for about 10 minutes,...
Forum: Honda March 5th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By Al G
Brake pads

"Tony Harding" > wrote in message
> dxmah wrote:
>> Hi all:
>> I'm anticipating the front brake pads on my 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid will...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 42
Posted By Al G
Doing my own brakes (97 Accord) - need some advice

> wrote in message
>I am a handy guy (engineering background) and I do quite a bit of my
> own work on my car (oil...
Forum: Technology September 11th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 42
Posted By Al G
Doing my own brakes (97 Accord) - need some advice

> wrote in message
>I am a handy guy (engineering background) and I do quite a bit of my
> own work on my car (oil...
Forum: Honda September 11th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 44
Posted By Al G
Doing my own brakes (97 Accord) - need some advice

> wrote in message
>I am a handy guy (engineering background) and I do quite a bit of my
> own work on my car (oil...
Forum: Honda August 28th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By Al G
Accord mileage ?

Maybe with the 4cyl. My '98 with the V6 gets 29-31 on the highway, depending
on speed(75-65mph).

Al G

"Zork" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda March 14th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Al G
2000 Accord EX-VL clear coat paint problem.

I've got a similar problem with a '98 Accord EX. The clear coat on the roof
at the rear edge is deteriorating. I've checked with the previous owner, and
the roof has not been painted.

Al ...
Forum: Technology February 13th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.energy.renewable,alt.solar.photovoltaic,sci.energy,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 356
Posted By Al G
Running a car on water via electrolysis

"Don Stauffer in Minnesota" > wrote in message
> On Feb 12, 10:06 pm, Eeyore...
Forum: Honda December 12th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Al G
Used Accord Q's

"Andrew" > wrote in message news:kzFfh.65557$rv4.16594@edtnps90...
> wrote:
>> I heard that they've got major tranny problems, but i'm not sure if
>> it's just the v6 or...
Forum: Honda December 8th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Al G
Brake Lamp problem

> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Thanks Very much,
> It was the splitted plastic...
Forum: Honda December 7th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Al G
2007 Civic EX vs. 2004 Accord EX

"stvnjns" > wrote in message
> Well for what it's worth - my two cents.
>
> I have, and LOVE, the 2006 Honda...
Forum: Honda November 21st 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Al G
Accord keyless entry - trunk release problem?

"Dave Garrett" > wrote in message
> The keyless entry remote for my 99 Accord recently quit working - it's
> happened...
Forum: Honda November 2nd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Al G
Have you had your V-6 auto transmission replaced?

"mrbubl" > wrote in message
> yes, at 71000 miles, no hassle, no problem

'98 accord ex, 63,000 miles, no...
Forum: Honda October 27th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Al G
honda accord emergency brake light

"Andy & Carol" > wrote in message
> Go to your Honda dealer and get a new improved Float and Strainer.
> The...
Forum: Honda October 18th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord EX, Panel Lights...Here's your fix.

Thanks, I'll try it. I've already been through the clock light, and the
heater control panel light.

Al G

"FunkyKev" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda October 17th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord EX, Panel Lights

Will do.

Al G

"Billy" > wrote in message
> So weird, I just went out to Google to post a few messages, one...
Forum: Honda October 17th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord EX, Panel Lights

Thanks.

Al G

"'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> Al G wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

Forum: Honda October 17th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Al G
'98 Accord EX, Panel Lights

Hi,

I've recently lost a light behind the odometer. Can anyone tell me how
hard it is to change? It is a LCD display, are they electroluminesent?

Al G
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20