Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Allanw
Forum: VW air cooled November 16th 12, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Allanw
Where is everybody?

"ChrisKlinger" > wrote in message
> We almost had this place jumpin' again.
>
> BTW - anybody ever heard of a "Tempo Matador"

Forum: VW air cooled November 15th 12, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Allanw
Kids and VW's...

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

> I haven't had anything too horrible happen, knock on wood.... I keep most
Forum: VW air cooled November 13th 12, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Allanw
Kids and VW's...

Groan...

I have 2 little boys: Solomon, 2.5 years and Van, 3 months.

Obviously, Van is pretty easy going on the cars, but Solomon has been known
to wreak a bit of havoc.... usually just easy...
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 12, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Allanw
Oil Pressure Switch 0 screw terminal

"Gary Tateosian" > wrote in message
> http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111919081

Wow... Just...
Forum: VW air cooled October 27th 12, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Allanw
4 stud Beetle wheel dimensions

Thanks for the replies guys,

But, in typical fashion, I found an answer mere hours after asking:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041226061648/www.oxfordshirevwoc.co.uk/whsteel4.htm

It would seem that...
Forum: VW air cooled October 27th 12, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Allanw
4 stud Beetle wheel dimensions

Righteo,

Just sorting out the brakes on my 72 1200 Euro, and realised that one rim is
different to the rest.

3 and the (damaged) spare are 4.5Jx15, with ET34 offset, the other one is
4jx15 but I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6