Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B Wegner
Forum: Simulators August 5th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By B Wegner
Robbie Gordon drives just like any simracer

You are seeming to grasp capitalism......

Wag
-God, Guns, & Guts have kept America free, let's keep all three-
Wegner FotografX
OATAS Endurance Racing Team
Viper Motorsports Stockcar Racing Team
Forum: Simulators July 27th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By B Wegner
America's enemy... The Democrat

Slightly off topic, but let's get to the point.......

Contrary to popular belief, Americans are not 'war mongers.' That said, we're not going to sit on our hands and get our ass handed to us while...
Forum: Simulators December 11th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By B Wegner
How do I get Speed Channel?

You sir are a loser (in my gruffest Father knows best voice)......j/k

BTW, I agree - without SPEED I wouldn't bother with TV except for news.

Wag
"tlgtr" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators December 10th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By B Wegner
my edit for GTP Christmas!

LOL, here's my edited version....
Originally by Joe Shaw

'Twas The Night Before Christmas, And All Through The House,
Not A Creature Was Stirring, 'Cept My PC Mouse.
I Was Surfing The Web, For Setup...
Forum: Simulators November 19th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By B Wegner
NR 2003 Track

http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/n2k3tracks.html

--
Wag
"God, Guns, & Guts keep America Free, let's keep all three!"
"Dennis Croll" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators November 19th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By B Wegner
Spa-Francorchamps 2007 : new chicane

Just glad it's back on F1 schedule.....

--
Wag
"God, Guns, & Guts keep America Free, let's keep all three!"

"zygoto" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By B Wegner
NR2003 Track pack?

Remember though, these tracks are pre-patch and will not work if you have already installed the 1.2.0.1 patch. Let me know if you need the post patch versions.

Wag
"Joe Mendel"...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By B Wegner
NR2003 Track pack?

Email me at

I'll can make it available to you. Obviously you need to remove the NOWAYSPAM.

Wag
"Joe Mendel" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8