Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer - ECHM[_5_]
Forum: Driving October 21st 10, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
EPA approves 15% ethanol gas

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:20:02 -0700, richard >
wrote:

>have you looked that closely at a fuel pump sticker? Where it shows it is
>10%? I find more and more places with those...
Forum: Driving October 17th 10, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
A lot of fckrs in panic on the hiway

S4B spewed:

> I haven't noticed that and doubt it's true. In these hard times i
>think people want to avoid the expense of a traffic crash or traffic
>violation fine.

You ride the short bus to...
Forum: Driving September 30th 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 51
Texting bans for drivers not putting a dent in accident rates

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:22:01 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
> wrote:

<< snip >>

>> So passengers in a car - or on a bus/train - who are not actually
>> operating the vehicle should be...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 10, 05:59 AM Posted to seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving,nyc.politics
Replies: 26
Obama's Sweetheart deal with at Mexican invaders

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:01:47 -0500, RD Sandman
> wrote:

>Why not? Are you afraid of a bunch of Mexicans being both better
>educated and smarter than you? ...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 10, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 5
Big Brother fears as motorists are urged to spy on each other

S4B spewed:

>On Sep 17, 4:58*pm, Lil Abner > wrote:
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313095/Big-Brother-fears-mot...
>
>Do you object when people turn in bank robbers and...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 10, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Sloth reversing onto roadway

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:03:35 +0000, Alexander Rogge
> wrote:

>I have seen a new form of Sloth today. The driver of an SUV was exiting
>the roadway as I approached from...
Forum: Driving September 15th 10, 06:25 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
15-MPH speed humps in a 25-MPH zone

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:43:09 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie
> wrote:

>In article >,
> The Real Bev > wrote:
>
>> A...
Forum: Driving September 9th 10, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 7
Traffic deaths at lowest in 60 years

S4B spewed:

>Reckless driving is by far the biggest crime problem in
>america.

They really should make LLB a capital offense.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a SFB)
Forum: Driving September 4th 10, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:28:49 -0700 (PDT), Larry Scholnick
> wrote:

>To the rest of us: The snipped part of the story is that this is one
>of those Firestone tire...
Forum: Driving September 4th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 16
Jury hits Ford Motor Co with $131 million verdict - Idiot crashed while doing over 80 and unbelted

S4B spewed:

>http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68203520100903
>
>Jury hits Ford Motor Co with $131 million verdict
>SAN FRANCISCO | Thu Sep 2, 2010 8:49pm EDT

A jury no doubt made up of idiot...
Forum: Driving August 31st 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 3
Obama could kill fossil fuels overnight with a nuclear dash for thorium

S4B spewed:

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/7970619/Obama-could-kill-fossil-fuels-overnight-with-a-nuclear-dash-for-thorium.html
>
>Obama could kill fossil fuels overnight with a...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 10, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Replies: 21
Why so many car crashes in movies and TV?

S4B spewed:

A collision is a collision, you stupid ****ing american (sic).

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a SFB)
scores an own...

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:46:13 -0400, "Sid9" > wrote:

>You might also explain how come your home schooling did not cover our "Bill
>of Rights"

**** For Brains is a prime example of...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 10, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism
Replies: 0
Utah highway patrol crosses violate US Constitution

S4B spewed:

>I can't find it. I searched the constitution and can't find where it
>says anything about highway crosses. Damn UNELECTED judges think they
>have the right to decide every issue.

You...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Replies: 21
Why so many car crashes in movies and TV?

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:53:50 -0400, Buster Norris >
wrote:

>I don't think she has a cellphone.

Oh, S4B has one alright. And probablly texts its crap to these groups
while driving....
Forum: Driving August 23rd 10, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Inconsiderate JLEDI in action

Ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Ku7vweiyA

Jerk in the grey honda Just Lets the bigger jerk in the pickup Do It.
And the end rsult is the driver who was filming gets stuck for another
cycle of...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 2
Ping: SFB

Check it out:

http://tinyurl.com/38b3et2

Heh! HeH!! HEH!!!

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:17:39 -0400, Nathan Perry
> wrote:

Rochester? Should have looked you up - I flew into KROC and drove over
to the SYR... ;P

>In article...
Forum: Driving August 13th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 3
This ought to be an interesting weekend...

A redneck from GA is driving a rented red Chevy Impala with IL tags in
Central NY.

Let you know how it turns out on Tuesday...

--
necromancer - ECHM
Forum: Driving August 5th 10, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

SFB spewed:

>On Aug 4, 10:21*am, necromancer
> wrote:
>> ...and proclaims, "All left Lane Bandits are ASSHOLES!" to thunderous
Forum: Driving July 30th 10, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 4
Drunk driving mexican murders 6

SFB spewed:

>On Jul 27, 12:24*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:31:30 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
>>
>> Are...
Forum: Driving July 23rd 10, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 20
Speed causes another horrific crash - 6 dead so far

SFB spewed:

>On Jul 22, 5:04*pm, Dave Head > wrote:
>

>> 1) How fast were they going?
>
>Too fast
Forum: Driving July 19th 10, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 31
Almost collided with a bicyclist today

SFB spewed:

>I'm heading W and cyclist S. 4way stop. I stop but the cyclist just
>flies thru at 25 mph and i assume he's going straight ahead. So i
>start my left turn and then he starts a left...
Forum: Driving July 14th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Replies: 21
Time to ban all TOYS from cars

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:34:26 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2010-07-14, necromancer > wrote:
>> On...
Forum: Driving June 22nd 10, 08:32 PM Posted to soc.retirement,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,sci.med
Replies: 4
Senior driver fatalities down

**** For Brains spewed:

>Seniors know they can literally get away with murder and so they keep
>driving.

You mean like how *you* literally got away with murder and have kept
on driving?

--
"Oh...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59