Showing results 1 to 25 of 116
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leopold Stotch[_2_]
Forum: VW air cooled January 27th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
OT How affectionate!

Shag wrote:
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80511948/

Barack better be careful. Too much of that and it'll be like throwing a
hotdog down a well.
Forum: VW air cooled January 12th 09, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
OT Leopold Stotch plays netnanny

Joey Tribiani wrote:

>> "Leopold Stotch" > wrote in message
>>> I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a...
Forum: VW air cooled January 12th 09, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joey Tribiani wrote:

>> "Leopold Stotch" > wrote in message
>>> I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a...
Forum: VW air cooled January 12th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
what a joke

I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a mental
defective like Mario lead you around by the nose. Thank you for
confirming that assessment.
Forum: VW air cooled January 11th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
what a joke

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> first, who are you talking to? you are addressing someone but fail to
> mention who...
>
> second, most folks are ignoring him, to an extent..
>
> third, you posted in...
Forum: VW air cooled January 11th 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
what a joke

Man, you're just feeding the ******. Ignore him. I know it's hard.
When you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to
point it out but you're just giving him what he wants. The...
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
what a joke

Both Rock Hudson and Elton John were married (to women). What's your point?

wrote:

> If your tring to refer to my sexuality ..you would have to talk to my
> wife or 2 kids...
Forum: VW air cooled January 9th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
what a joke

Once again proving that Bondo Boy is so starved for attention that he
will purposely make provocative posts just to stir people up so they
will talk about him. How pathetic. I wondered how log it...
Forum: VW air cooled December 2nd 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 82
Proposal on how to better deal mario

Anthony W wrote:

> We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to him.
> I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar with him
> but it'll still be a...
Forum: VW air cooled December 1st 08, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Type 1 pushrod tube seals - getting it right

Thanks for the answer Bob.

Just to clarify an issue you brought up in your response. Hondabond II
is what Honda recommends for sealing cases of their *aircooled* engines.
I for one also tend to...
Forum: VW air cooled December 1st 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Anthony W wrote:
> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
> his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun him. I mean
> we don't reply to his posts...
Forum: VW air cooled November 28th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
for all new people

Resources to learn more about Mario Gavazzi and Vintage Werks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y <-- Mario's a star! Local
TV station broadcasts expose on Vintage Works "restoration" of...
Forum: VW air cooled November 27th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 16
Beware of Kafertoys! He Is a Rip Off!

wrote:
>> Hi All!
>> I posted that to warn any new ac vw enthusiasts.
>
> The posts that Kafertoys writes, where every thing seems to be so
> positive, could be an indication that...
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
The Bondo Bandito Theme Song

For those of you old enough to remember the "Frito Bandito" song from
the commercials in the 1960's and 1970's, I present Marios's theme to
the tune of the Frito Bandito song:

Aye, yii, yii,...
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
for all new people

wrote:
> Just to let any new people that come to this fourm, I know you
> thought it was about Volkswagens but its about me and the hundreds of
> VW's I work on every year.

Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2:50�am, Shag > wrote:
>> On Nov 24, 7:15�pm, " > wrote:
>>

>>> On Nov 24, 3:07 pm, Shag...
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

wrote:
> If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
> deals you'll find.
>
> This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm
>
> Its a 77 std...
Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Bob Hoover wrote:
> On Nov 20, 4:49 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
>
>> What do you advocate using for the sealant? RTV?

Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Jan wrote:
> P.J.Berg wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:49:29 +0100, Leopold Stotch
>> > wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Is "Hot VWs " the magazine still alive?

wrote:
> On Nov 20, 4:57 pm, "'nam vet." > wrote:
>> I didn't see it on the mag. rack at the grocery.
>> Are they still printing?
>> --
>> When the...
Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Bob Hoover wrote:

> I don't think I can point you toward a reference saying these parts
> must receive sealant but the general rule is that ANY part subject to
> oil MUST receive sealant. ...
Forum: VW air cooled November 9th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
what a forum should look like

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> this posting is from another forum kind of what the RAMVA...
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 15
Beware BFY obsolete parts

John J wrote:
> Leopold Stotch wrote:
>
>> Regardless of the scarcity of the parts, it is illegal (an immoral)
>> for a company to represent that the parts are in stock and charge a
>> customer's...
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Spinal Surgery

Bob Hoover wrote:
> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

The surgery is over. I hope all went well. Keeping you in our thoughts.
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 15
Beware BFY obsolete parts