Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ND
Forum: Ford Mustang January 14th 09, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By ND
I must be getting old

"GILL" > wrote in message
> dwight wrote:
>> That 2010 Taurus looks good to me.
>>
>> Ford needs to sell well over 100K of these...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 9th 09, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By ND
Can't believe Ford isn't bring this here?

"Mark M" > wrote in message

HI Brad and All,
I agree to some degree, but one model wouldn't change the issue, what Ford
needs...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 9th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By ND
87-93 LED tail lights

"mrsask" > wrote in message
> Hi
> Anyone have some good recommendations for 87-93 LED tail lights??
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By ND
Mustangs and law enforcement

Capri's were 4 eyed hatchbacks. I am surprised, I never saw a SSP hatch only
notchbacks and most were aero lights '87-93. Kudo's to you. I love the fox
body Stang's and Capri's.

I bet we see...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By ND
1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

You should post a link to some pictures.

> wrote in message
This one-of-a kind restomod was a...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By ND
why ford?? :) no torch red

"Michael price" > wrote in message
> wonder why ford don`t make a red cs/gt? i`ve been looking around at the
> cs/gt...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 6th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By ND
Seeking Recommendations on Suspension Parts

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> It's time for the Cobra to get a front-end rebuild. Even...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 33
Posted By ND
Happy Birthday, Frog

Congrats and Happy Birthday!!! Your cars are awesome and an inspiration to
the rest of us!

Nick :)

"dwight" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 24th 08, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By ND
3,300 Pound GT500?!?

> wrote in message
Details have emerged on the new 2008 Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang
also known as the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By ND
Sorry The Cobra's Not For Sale

> wrote in message
> What an odd day. I drive my car back and forth to work everyday. I
> also drive it...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 11th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By ND
Anybody go to Carlisle on Saturday?

"Mike Lenker" > wrote in message
> Lotsa sweet 'stangs all over, and a nice display of 428CJ's
>
> Did anyone hear the silver Ford GT on the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By ND
Only 45K to be built for the 45th year

> wrote in message
> The 45th-anniversary ride of the Mustang will be a quick one. Ford
> expects to...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By ND
Need Options - Distributors

> wrote in message
> What's everyone's opinion of aftermarket -- MSD, Mallory, etc. --
> distributors? ...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 24th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By ND
new prices you are seeing for 2007 GT Shelby's ? -- got the bug bad..

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> dave wrote:
>> ok.. I have been out of mustangs for the last 3 years after I sold my 93
Forum: Ford Mustang March 28th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By ND
Hey NoOp Patrick -- it's time to go GTO shopping!

> wrote in message
> On Mar 26, 11:30 pm, "Brad and Karen" > wrote:
>> "ND"...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 28th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Brad and Karen" > wrote in message

> "ND" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang March 26th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By ND
Hey NoOp Patrick -- it's time to go GTO shopping!

> wrote in message
> On Mar 25, 12:29 pm, wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 10:24 am,...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 24th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By ND
Where can I find emmissions/ safety stickers for restorations fox body style?

Can anyone recommend a place to purchase a kit of factory style stickers for
a restoration? For example any emissions, safety, etc... I have a 1987
Mustang that I would like to refresh and replace...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 18th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By ND
Build it they will come....

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> ND wrote:
>> "Joe" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang March 18th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By ND
Build it they will come....

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang March 17th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By ND
Build it they will come....

I just finished reading a small article on the new Hyundai Genesis which is
considered a new pony car they are about to release. The article was to
small to bother posting the link and you can...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 14th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By ND
so I visted a ford dealer tonight...

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:46:29 -0500,
> (Brent P)...
Forum: Driving March 14th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By ND
so I visted a ford dealer tonight...

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:46:29 -0500,
> (Brent P)...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 14th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Frank ess" > wrote in message

> Brent P wrote:
Forum: Driving March 14th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang