Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: deafone
Forum: 4x4 September 6th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
hard starting

I have a 95 chevy blazer s10 with a vortex v6 in it sometimes it wont start
after it has set overnight it seems to like after you let of the key like
it wants to fire but wont till after a few...
Forum: 4x4 July 9th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By deafone
hard starting

I have an 95 chevy blazer with a v6 in it 4.0 i think the thing start no
wanting to start up last week check engine lite came on but by the time i
got to advanced auto parts the dang thing went out...
Forum: 4x4 December 21st 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
oil pressure drop

My sons 2001 Ford Explore 6cyl. 4.0 . the problem is when it is driving the
oil pressure is at the half way point on the scale. but during idle at
stops etc. it drops to the low end of scale. regular...
Forum: 4x4 December 17th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By deafone
Found small battery under seat

The battery that you found goes in the collar of a dog for training
purposes. the get a little shock from it from a hand held transmitter that
the owner has to correct unwanted acts ..like chasing...
Forum: 4x4 September 10th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By deafone
engine misses

I have an 95 chevy blazer with a v6 vortex engine what the problem is it
misses when i have the air conditioner on,someone told me that the fuel
regulator that is inside the plenum ?(dont know if...
Forum: 4x4 May 19th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By deafone
wheel bearing problem

My son has a 98 Ford explore 4x4 and he says his front left bearing is bad
had to drive it home and said wheel is tilted in don't know how much but
its not drivable now. so my ? is how much of a job...
Forum: 4x4 May 16th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By deafone
abs light is on

On my 95 chevy s-10 blazer my abs brake lite went on last night i still can
stop but what causes this checked front brakes they looked great and my
fluid was on the top line. just wondering if it...
Forum: 4x4 March 10th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By deafone
electric cooling fan

I have a 91 Buick Century Custom i was changing a hose that sprung a leek
next too the coil pack and then replaced the coolant and let it idle what
i need to know is the fan didnt kick in and i had...
Forum: 4x4 December 20th 06, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By deafone
transfer case switch lights

I have a 95 chevy blazer it has had its share or problems but my transfer
case switch lights sometimes go from 2hi to 4 hi on there own while
driving at highway speed ive replaced some parts that i...
Forum: 4x4 December 16th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
96 BLAZER

Yea take the upper fan shroud bolts our and the 2 side bolts on both sides
then the 4 nuts that are on the fan itself... leave belt on it helps and
buy a book that helps you with repairs on this...
Forum: 4x4 December 8th 06, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By deafone
oil change- finally

I agree with SnoMan you gotta change that oil more often like 3000 miles
not 10.000 god i hope someone checks to see if it was still one the full
mark at least every 1000 on a new truck.
Forum: 4x4 December 4th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
blazer an jeep problems

I have an 88 jeep cherokee the fuel injectors were leaking so i replaced
the seals on them but one of them not the one that was leaking before is
doing it now check the seals there good no nicks or...
Forum: 4x4 November 18th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By deafone
4x4 not engaging fixed it

I posted this about a week ago about my95 blazer not engaging in 4 wheel
drive i found the problem it was a bad vacuum actuator and shift cable.
about 140 bucks thank god i can do alot of my work...
Forum: 4x4 November 18th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 13
Posted By deafone
I need some guidance.

My wife has an 88 jeep cherokee it may look like crap but she still runs
good an strong. just keep up the required work on it lube oil changes etc.
and it will keep you going... oh ya i have a chevy...
Forum: 4x4 October 26th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
4 wheel drive not engaging

Hey SnoMan thanks for the reply but is it the switch buttons on the dash
or the electronic switch motor ? that you were refering too. and i agree
with the push button part my wifes jeep cherokee isnt...
Forum: 4x4 October 21st 06, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By deafone
4 wheel drive not engaging

on my 95 blazer my indicator lites on the transfer switch sometimes go from
4 low to 4 high by themselves without engaging tranfer case without buttons
being touched. and they dont work even if i do...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16