Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Juarez[_3_]
Forum: Simulators May 2nd 10, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Juarez[_3_]
No one excited for Codemasters F1 sim?

Saw an alpha video yesterday and it's looking quite good. The developers
said they are going for sim level but with aids for those that don't
like sim and prefer more arcade. They did say it won't...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Juarez[_3_]
rF2 Screenies

On 10/04/2010 4:17 AM, mookytc wrote:

> I hope no one took the West Bros. comment seriously. The guys are
> first class clowns as far as sim racing goes.

And some people are 1st class suckers...
Forum: Simulators April 12th 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Juarez[_3_]
g25 woes

On 08/04/2010 4:00 AM, Lol wrote:
> G25 used to work perfectly, but in trying to get a Logitech gamepad to work
> for the youngling's foorball game I stupidly installed updated drivers for
> that...
Forum: Simulators April 9th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Juarez[_3_]
rF2 Screenies

On 22/03/2010 8:51 AM, Ruud van Gaal wrote:

> 3 months ago they were still at it, although perhaps not in full flight.
> So my hope is also to one day be surprised and see it on a shelf. :)

You...
Forum: Simulators July 28th 09, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 24
Posted By Juarez[_3_]
The good parts about iRacing (I'm done ranting now)

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> In a strop, as I thought.

****.
Forum: Simulators July 18th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

jeffareid wrote:
> After visiting my friend doing the free trial again, I did notice that
> the drivers are quite courteous, at least with the rookie Soltice
> events,

That's because the Soltice...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6