Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John P.[_1_]
Forum: Technology September 6th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By John P.[_1_]
AIR BOX!

I need an air box for a 2001 Crown vic...everyone says a
boneyard/salvage yard...but i cant find any places around here, never
the less have the part..Can anyone offer a site for it, or a...
Forum: Technology September 6th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Fuel Injectors?

Everythign is deinfitly up to date, after it was given to me by the
police department, i got ALL fluids flushed, new air/fuel filters.
Cleaned and serviced all electrical connections. So i am stumped...
Forum: Technology September 5th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Fuel Injectors?

Ken wrote:
> What makes you suspect that the injectors are leaking down when
> sitting?

By playing detective i have concluded to 2 possiablity's for
causing my hard morning starts, but fine...
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Fuel Injectors?

2001 crown vic 4.6...suspect fuel injectors are leaking fuel into the
cylinders when sitting. How do i go about checking this problem?
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Air Senser?

Just replaced my air box, due to cracking and leaking in dirty air.
with a cone air filter...works and sounds good but one problem, there
was one senser that was in the box that obviously isnt on the...
Forum: Technology August 27th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Storing your car.

Hi, I am going into the military in a few day..which calls for me to
store my car for only 2 months. Any recommendations, and step to take
so when i come back it will be as i left it? Thanks!
Forum: Technology August 27th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Fuel pressure regulator?

Where is the Fuel pressure regulator located, on a 2001 crown vic? Is
it easy to replace? What are the steps. thanks!
Forum: Technology August 25th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By John P.[_1_]
2001 Crown Victoria Fuel Pump

My 2001 Crown Victoria has hard morning starts(((hard start= cranking
for 10 seconds..letting go of the key and then engine starts, very hi
RPM in the "ON" postition)), but it starts fine for the...
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By John P.[_1_]
Intake Adapter; Intake sytem.

Hello, Have a 2001 Crown Victoria police(my duty car for paramedic).
The intake box is cracked and unusable, so i am in the market for a
cheap replacment, and maybe gain a little performance. I have...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9