Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 2.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ramon F Herrera
Forum: Driving February 22nd 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,us.military.army
Replies: 17
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Our military spends $7 million a year sponsoring NASCAR

On Feb 22, 3:19*pm, The PHANTOM > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 9:51*am, Ramon F Herrera > wrote:
>

> > On Feb 22, 6:15*am, The PHANTOM >...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 11, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,us.military.army

On Feb 22, 9:43*am, Nancy2 > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 8:33*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway

Forum: Driving February 22nd 11, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,us.military.army

On Feb 22, 6:15*am, The PHANTOM > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 8:33*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>
> criminals > wrote:
Forum: Driving February 22nd 11, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,us.military.army
Replies: 17
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Our military spends $7 million a year sponsoring NASCAR

On Feb 22, 6:15*am, The PHANTOM > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 8:33*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>
> criminals > wrote:
Forum: Driving January 13th 11, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 88
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Drivers kill far far more americans than shooters

On Jan 12, 1:15*pm, Pete Staples > wrote:
> Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year wrote:
>

> > On Jan 11, 10:13 pm, necromancer
Forum: Driving January 11th 11, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 88
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Drivers kill far far more americans than shooters

On Jan 10, 9:40*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
> wrote:
> * * Why don't you libs demand
>
> 1. lower speed limits
>
> 2. a ban on felons driving cars

Forum: Driving December 29th 10, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 35
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

On Dec 29, 11:37 am, Mrs Irish Mike > wrote:
> Once again we reap what we sow.

Indeed...

We bring the Africans to make us the biggest exporter of cotton in the
world, and then...
Forum: Driving December 29th 10, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 35
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

On Dec 28, 7:18*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 6:15*pm, necromancer

Forum: Driving April 19th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 32
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Hispanic female Judge blocks tough Tex. vehicle law.

On Apr 13, 4:46*pm, "Dave" > wrote:
> I mean WTF?, Over. *If Texas DPS can't make rules regarding driver's
> licenses and who qualifies to apply for one, WHO CAN?????? * -Dave

The...
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sci.electronics.design,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 41
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
A secondary -but planned!- use for the speed-detecting radar signal?

On Mar 27, 9:08 am, wrote:
> X band radar is on a "license free" allocation near 10.5 ghz. Door
> openers, microwave car detectors, are in a "license free" allocation
> at 10.5 ghz....
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

On Mar 26, 7:36 pm, "Larry Bud" > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 8:17 pm, "Ramon F Herrera" > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 26, 6:27 pm, Jim Yanik > wrote:

Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 165
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Another police department caught with a quota.

On Mar 19, 9:16 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> (Brent P) wrote...
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sci.electronics.design,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Mar 26, 10:32 pm, "Ramon F Herrera" > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 8:53 pm, Rich Grise > wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:21:17 -0700, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>
> > ...>...
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sci.electronics.design,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 41
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
A secondary -but planned!- use for the speed-detecting radar signal?

On Mar 26, 8:53 pm, Rich Grise > wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:21:17 -0700, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>
> ...> Therefore, I speculate that perhaps there is an intended use by the
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sci.electronics.design,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 41
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
A secondary -but planned!- use for the speed-detecting radar signal?

On Mar 26, 8:53 pm, Rich Grise > wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:21:17 -0700, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>
> ...> Therefore, I speculate that perhaps there is an intended use by the
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 41
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
A secondary -but planned!- use for the speed-detecting radar signal?

On Mar 26, 6:27 pm, Jim Yanik > wrote:
> "Ramon F Herrera" > wrote :
>

> > We all know the primary...
Forum: Driving March 26th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sci.electronics.design,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 41
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
A secondary -but planned!- use for the speed-detecting radar signal?

We all know the primary use of a speed-detecting radar signal used by
law enforcement. The signal is bounced off vehicles in order to
measure their speed. I believe, however, that here are, a few...
Forum: Driving March 11th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Replies: 15
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
The Mexican Illegals Killed My Son

On Mar 10, 10:35 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Jackie > wrote :
>

> > We've...
Forum: Driving March 11th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Replies: 15
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
The Mexican Illegals Killed My Son

On Mar 11, 10:16 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ramon F Herrera" > wrote...
Forum: Driving March 11th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Replies: 15
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
The Mexican Illegals Killed My Son

On Mar 10, 10:35 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Jackie > wrote :
>

> > We've...
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 21
Posted By Ramon F Herrera
Trucker gets life w/o parole in deaths of 19 illegals

halle wrote:
> Nyyseissä Ramon F Herrera väsäsi että:
> > halle wrote:
> >> Nyyseissä Ramon F Herrera väsäsi että:
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

halle wrote:
> Nyyseissä Ramon F Herrera väsäsi että:
> > halle wrote:
> >> Nyyseissä Ramon F Herrera väsäsi että:
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

halle wrote:
> Nyyseissä Ramon F Herrera väsäsi että:
> > Lets Roll wrote:
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime