Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MagisterMax
Forum: Car Show Photos April 19th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 4
Posted By MagisterMax
Mama Mia - gas prices

Here in Vancouver the prices vary from one part of town to another and
change every day, usually fluctuating by about 6-8˘/litre over maybe 4-5
days. I just filled up the car two days ago and paid...
Forum: Auto Photos April 13th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By MagisterMax
For Max - 1950 Ford (Dutch)-4

Great, Vintage. I had an uncle in Holland who had a 49 Station Wagon and
another uncle in Canada who had a 1950 Custom Deluxe Sedan.

max

"Vintage" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 13th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By MagisterMax
Cool Brochure coming

Ooh, I can't wait!

Max

"Mike G." > wrote in message
>I just got one I think you'll like.......
> 1959 De Soto
> This...
Forum: Auto Photos April 12th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 22
Posted By MagisterMax
Cliquot Club beverages

Pardon my ignorance but I don't know Cliquot Club. I do know Veuve Cliquot
champagne though. Is that what you're referring to?

max

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 12th 08, 09:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By MagisterMax
Hey Jer.....

It's really hard to know what to do with a nut case like he is: ignore him
or slash him to ribbons. He has a lifetime of both reactions from people
and hasn't got a friend in the world, of course....
Forum: Auto Photos April 10th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By MagisterMax
Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

Yes, you're right. Sometimes it's just like idly swiping at a bug that
buzzes around your head but it's not something that one ever takes
seriously. I'll just ignore the gnat. If ignorance is...
Forum: Auto Photos April 10th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 11

Thanks for keeping and posting these, Mike. It's a thankless job but a
necessary one. I did it for years so I know that it's not easy dealing with
an idiot who should be institutionalized. Keep...
Forum: Auto Photos April 9th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By MagisterMax
Brochures - 1965 checker marathon-24.jpg 104073 bytes

Are you saying that your date would have been ....'er....board in that
Checker? And would a former British version have been the exchequer?

Max.

"Peter C" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 9th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By MagisterMax
Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

What a buffoon. Everyone's laughing at you. As usual.

Max

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> MagisterMax added these comments in...
Forum: Auto Photos April 9th 08, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By MagisterMax
Brochures - 1965 checker marathon-32.jpg(1/1) 78286 bytes

These are great, Vintage. Now we know more than we ever imagined we would
about the Checker. Too bad there weren't enough customers who wanted a
roomy, comfortable, reliable car built like a...
Forum: Auto Photos April 9th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By MagisterMax
Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

You stole pictures from Chrysler and posted them without prior permission.
In your recent flood of reposts, that you failed to note as reposts as
required by our FAQs, there are numerous pictures...
Forum: Auto Photos April 8th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By MagisterMax
Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

It seems totally bizarre that someone would post images intended for a
specific audience described in the comment below when that poster is the
very one who does not make sensible, reasonable...
Forum: Auto Photos April 8th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 24
Posted By MagisterMax
Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

Whew. No, we haven't although the infrastructure's crumbling and we did
send you Pamela Anderson.

Max

"John Bradley" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 8th 08, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 24
Posted By MagisterMax
Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

You're confirming one nasty fact: I paid more than everyone else and Canada
has the world's largest known reserves of oil at the moment! What the heck
is going on? We're so over governed and over...
Forum: Car Show Photos April 8th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By MagisterMax
Named but unedited: 1951 Ford Anglia 4-Door Street Rod Small Block Chevy+Dual-Quad Tunnel Ram Blue rvr (2006 Dream Cruise) IMG_9194.jpg 415044 bytes

Oh, oh, Mike G. I hope you realize that you've just corrected the only real
car guy who forces his way into the clique's playground, and with something
so obvious too. Of course he knows that...
Forum: Auto Photos April 7th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By MagisterMax
1996 Toyota Classic

The Japanese manufacturers made a whole slew of these retro-cars but this is
the first picture I've seen of this model. I keep thinking that the
domestics could do similar runs of some of their...
Forum: Auto Photos April 6th 08, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 24
Posted By MagisterMax
Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

Our taxes and hence our gasoline prices are higher than anywhere else in
Canada and include a transit levy to encourage is to stop driving and wait
for crowded buses to splash by us while we stand...
Forum: Old Timers Photos April 6th 08, 07:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 0
Posted By MagisterMax
Ping John

Hi John, If you've got the time, could you repost André's most recent set
for me? I'm missing about 12 of them as far as I can determine. Thanks in
advance.

Max
Forum: Auto Photos April 6th 08, 07:08 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 24
Posted By MagisterMax
Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

Interesting that you and I should both have filled up today. I hit a
record. For the first time in my life I got a credit card receipt for
exactly $100 for a tank of gas! Mind you, I did have...
Forum: Car Show Photos April 5th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By MagisterMax
File 50 of 50, Triumph 2000 Mk I 1969 side.JPG (1/2) - 331 Kbytes

Ping Bassboat:

Hi John, I hope you don't mind my asking but could you do your weekly
repost for me in the usual place? I'll be switching to a new news provider
before too long and that might...
Forum: Auto Photos April 5th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By MagisterMax
1950 Hudson Commodore 8 2-door coupe - mod - copper metallic - RH side

Hi Pat, In 1950 Hudson seems to have simplified the body style designations
and the Commodore series had a 4d sedan, a club coupe, and a Brougham
convertible. By contrast, the Pacemaker series...
Forum: Auto Photos April 5th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By MagisterMax
1950 Hudson Commodore 8 2-door coupe - mod - copper metallic - RH side

It's a beautiful car in beautiful colours, Pat, so just keep on shooting. I
for one will be delighted with the pictures.

Max

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos April 5th 08, 08:12 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By MagisterMax
Mad Max - best stop the threats ...

It's all swirling around in his crazed head, Pat, and he hasn't quite
figured out the lie he wants to spin. Of course our resident maroon is also
a jailhouse lawyer, well versed in international...
Forum: Auto Photos April 5th 08, 08:08 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By MagisterMax
Mad Max - best stop the threats ...

You're a complete idiot, living in a bizarre world of your own imagination.
I have never threatened you nor any member of your family with harm nor have
I ever told anyone, least of all you, that I...
Forum: Auto Photos April 5th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 2
Posted By MagisterMax
Flame On - VW Beetle - Turbine_015.jpg (1/1)

Did you say this one was street legal? I guess it would discourage
tailgating....

Max