Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dad[_1_]
Forum: Corvette November 30th 13, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Wont turn over.

"jim Trinca" > wrote
in message
> replying to Dad , jim Trinca wrote:
>> knockers ...
Forum: Corvette November 20th 13, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Wont turn over.

"jim Trinca" > wrote
in message
> 1980 Corvette, has intermittent no start problem....
Forum: Corvette August 31st 13, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Dad[_1_]
2001 Vette Electrical problem after rear end accident.

"Corvette86" > wrote
in message
>I had no problems prior to the accident. I put a...
Forum: Corvette July 24th 13, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Dad[_1_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

"chaniarts" > wrote in message
> On 7/24/2013 5:56 AM, aRKay wrote:
>> Ouch! I may just leave it alone and not worry about oil...
Forum: Corvette July 24th 13, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Dad[_1_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

http://www.genmotorinfo.com/Picture.aspx?Make=Chevrolet&Model=Corvette&Year=2000&SectionID=00&SectionDesc=8-CYLINDER%20ENGINE&PicDesc=ENGINE+ASM-5.7L+V8+PART+1+CYLINDER+BLOCK+AND+RELATED+PARTS+(LS1%2f...
Forum: Corvette June 30th 13, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Ahhh the smell of summer

"Rufus" > wrote in message
> Dad wrote:
>>
>> "Rufus" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette June 30th 13, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Ahhh the smell of summer

"Rufus" > wrote in message
> tww1491 wrote:
>>

>> "Dad" wrote in message
Forum: Corvette June 29th 13, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Ahhh the smell of summer

"tww1491" > wrote in message

> "Dad" wrote in message
>
> Hot asphalt, smoking tires,...
Forum: Corvette June 26th 13, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Ahhh the smell of summer

"CardsFan" > wrote in message
> "Dad" wrote in message
>
> Hot asphalt, smoking...
Forum: Corvette March 1st 13, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Dad[_1_]
New Corvette C7 lower cost basic coupe

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message

Snip
> Thanks for the correction and your knowledge. After I slept on it
> I realized it...
Forum: Corvette January 28th 13, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Dad[_1_]
406 Twin Turbo

"Rufus" > wrote in message
> tww1491 wrote:
>>

>> "Dad" wrote in message
Forum: Corvette January 27th 13, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Dad[_1_]
406 Twin Turbo

"tww1491" > wrote in message
> The other day when I was out in my S2000, I ran across a young USAF
> Capt who was driving what seemed to...
Forum: Corvette January 14th 13, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Dad[_1_]
C7 Vette

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message

> [...]
Forum: Corvette December 10th 12, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Best Tires for C5?

<C5Ya> wrote in message
> What are the best runflats for the C5?
\
Depends on what you need to fit your driving requirements. Do you
drive allot,...
Forum: Corvette October 29th 12, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Whoda thunk it

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette October 29th 12, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Whoda thunk it

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette October 25th 12, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Whoda thunk it

GM is reusing the engine designation LT1 for their 2014 Corvette
engine. Massive head changes along with more tweaking of the
piston/rod design. Interesting intake runners feeding into large head...
Forum: Corvette October 23rd 12, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Dad[_1_]
2014 Chevrolet Corvette to debut at Detroit Auto Show, start production in Q3 2013

"Bob I" > wrote in message

> On 10/21/2012 10:55 PM, uncle_vito wrote:
>

>> Bet they still have that turd push rod engine. 2014 is...
Forum: Corvette October 4th 12, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Question

There is one distinct issue with the '95, it is a mixed bag as it is somewhat OBD and OBDII. Most good shops know that and it should be no problem. On the other hand if an amateur is working on it...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 12, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Question

What some call mint some would not touch. Giving an opinion, yes I know this is my opinion, with almost no information would be folly on anybody's part. If your friend is old enough to drive he/she...
Forum: Corvette September 28th 12, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Final missing Briggs Cunningham Le Mans Corvette discovered

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette September 28th 12, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette September 26th 12, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Final missing Briggs Cunningham Le Mans Corvette discovered

"MummyChunk" > wrote in
message ...
> From AB
>

> Iconic Race Car to be Unveiled at Corvettes at...
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 12, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Dad[_1_]
Cars that Catch Fire

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
> Coming to you from Government Motors. Recall ALL Cruze's
>
> Management and...
Forum: Corvette July 12th 12, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Dad[_1_]
GM Europe Steps down