Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank ess
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 34
Posted By Frank ess
Changes I'd Make To The 2011 GT

NoOp wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang July 11th 10, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Frank ess
T-Frog, Your New V8 LX May Be In The Pipeline

dwight wrote:
> "Rich" > wrote in message
>> "dwight" > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang June 11th 10, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank ess
Where's T-Frog?

Frank ess wrote:
> dwight wrote:
[...]

>> Okay, I'm amazed. For me, it would be a no-brainer and I'd order it
>> today. For her... I'll think on it.
>>
>> That incredible 2.0 powerplant AND...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 11th 10, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank ess
Where's T-Frog?

dwight wrote:
> "NoOp" > wrote in message
>> On Jun 10, 6:34 am, "dwight" >...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 10, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,ca.driving
Replies: 108
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

jgar the jorrible wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:40 pm, "Frank ess" > wrote:
>> Patrick Scheible wrote:

Forum: Driving June 8th 10, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,ca.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

jgar the jorrible wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:40 pm, "Frank ess" > wrote:
>> Patrick Scheible wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang June 7th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,ca.driving
Replies: 108
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

Patrick Scheible wrote:
> SeaWoe > writes:
>
>> How about the Marines giving the parts of Pendleton back to the
>> state, which than sells it to developrers. with the money
Forum: Driving June 7th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,ca.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

Patrick Scheible wrote:
> SeaWoe > writes:
>
>> How about the Marines giving the parts of Pendleton back to the
>> state, which than sells it to developrers. with the money
Forum: Ford Mustang April 14th 10, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank ess
Available wheels, tires on new Mustangs and other new Fords

Frank ess wrote:
> dickr2 wrote:
>> On the 2010 Mustangs and other Ford models, available wheels a
>> Mustang: 17", 18" and 19"
>> Taurus/SHO: 17", 18", 19", 20"
>> Flex: 17", 18", 19", 20"
Forum: Ford Mustang April 14th 10, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dickr2 wrote:
> On the 2010 Mustangs and other Ford models, available wheels a
> Mustang: 17", 18" and 19"
> Taurus/SHO: 17", 18", 19", 20"
> Flex: 17", 18", 19", 20"
> Edge: 17", 18", 20",...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 8th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Frank ess
Ditch '93 Cobra For New 5.0?

NoOp wrote:
> On Apr 6, 4:55 pm, Brent > wrote:
>> On 2010-04-06, NoOp > wrote:
>>

>>> I'm kicking around the idea to let my 1993 Cobra go...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 2nd 10, 09:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 108
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

Hank wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang April 2nd 10, 04:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 108
Posted By Frank ess
Now here's a cool car

Nate Nagel wrote:
> On 04/01/2010 09:35 PM, Tegger wrote:
>> Grumpy > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> boyari2...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 28th 10, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 47
Posted By Frank ess
What are they going to do with my money? [Was: Do You Support Automotive Black Boxes?}

NoOp wrote:
> On Mar 28, 8:48 am, "dwight" >

[...]

>> And another thing. I HATE opening up ramfm and reading all of this
>> unrelated
>> CRAP. That new Mustang V6 is damned...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 27th 10, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:
>> IF YOU LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN OUR
>> COUNTRY, THEN DO NOTHING...
>
> Waaaaaaaah!!!
>
> Bunch of stinkin' cry-babies.
>
> dwight
Forum: Ford Mustang March 25th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

markB wrote:
> From Brent, on 3/25/2010 5:26 AM:
>> On 2010-03-25, dwight > wrote:
>>
>>> Let's take this to absurdity.
>>
>>> Driving is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>> That's a...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 24th 10, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank ess
In Case You Missed It, Mustang Co-creator Dies

Quite a /c.v./ <--rare top post

NoOp wrote:
> Donald Frey, a senior product planning manager at Ford Motor Co. in
> the 1960s who along with Hal Sperlich and Lee Iacocca developed the
> iconic...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 22nd 10, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 47
Posted By Frank ess

D E Willson wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:39:52 -0700 (PDT), NoOp >

Forum: Ford Mustang March 20th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,can.politics
Replies: 30
Posted By Frank ess
Ontario Canadians facing $0.12/litre gas hike in June

WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:
> Canuck57 wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang March 14th 10, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Frank ess
God help me...

david wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:50:22 -0400, dwight rearranged some
> electrons to say:
>
>> I am seriously considering a V6 in August.
>>
>> Is there an intervention program that would...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 2nd 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By Frank ess
Mustang's Future

WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

>>> Not too bad. But that formally-a-bleacher-seat...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 2nd 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By Frank ess
Mustang's Future

NoOp wrote:
> On Mar 1, 6:48 pm, GILL > wrote:
>> NoOp wrote:
>>
>>> To add more fuel to the discussion, think along the lines of the
>>> prototype '94 Mustang showcar.

Forum: Ford Mustang March 1st 10, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By Frank ess
Mustang's Future

NoOp wrote:
> On Feb 27, 5:22 pm, (Itsfrom Click) wrote:
>> they could save some length by giving-up the charade of a back
>> seat: just went out and measured my convert: about 33...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 26th 10, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By Frank ess
Mustang's Future

NoOp wrote:
> Interesting news...
>
> Two other major factors are
> the expected switch to a slightly smaller platform, along with the
> introduction of an independent rear suspension (IRS). These...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 25th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank ess
Peeves: In My Book, This Can't Be Repeated Enough