Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda[_2_]
Forum: Saturn March 3rd 11, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By Linda[_2_]
who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

I have been an LBC (Little British Car) restorer hobbyist since 1973
which was just before the catalogs for parts came out so I had to
fabricate my metal parts. Today I also restore VW's besides on...
Forum: Saturn March 3rd 11, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By Linda[_2_]
What the...?

I'm still here and still love my first new car, 1994 Saturn SW2 after
17 years and 300K miles of loyalty. I also restore vintage cars but
this SW2 is the most comfortable car I have owned and the...
Forum: Saturn March 3rd 11, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Here's a fun one - 98 SW2 rear wiper motor

On Mar 1, 8:19*am, Poptart > wrote:
> Little while ago,
>
> The motor died on my rear wiper 98 Sw2 died. *It's died before, and
> I've rebuilt it, but that was a gradual thing....
Forum: Saturn December 6th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Oil Additive to Stop Leak? Lucas Or 10W40? Head gasket issue

Drooler isn't mobil 1 synthetic? If so can it be mixed with regular
oil?
Linda

On Nov 14, 3:48*pm, Drooler > wrote:
> lbbss wrote:
> > I have a slow leak in my saturn 2002...
Forum: Saturn December 6th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda[_2_]
This is an interesting newsgoup

Rob,
I have over 230K miles on my one owner 1994 SW2 and consider it the
best car I ever owned. I just took it for a 4 day trip 1/2 way across
the country and will do the full trip cross country...
Forum: Saturn May 8th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Knock Sensor Installed but now more trouble

James,
One more thing on the 94 twin cam is there a carborator of fuel
injection? I have a Haynes shop manual but it doesn' seem to indicate
some had carbs.
Lin

On May 7, 10:32 pm, James1549...
Forum: Saturn May 8th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Knock Sensor Installed but now more trouble

I recently had a knock sensor installed after my 94 SW2 with 100K
miles on the motor/trans indicated the knock sensor was bad via the
code reader and the symptoms were high rpm's and low power and...
Forum: Saturn April 14th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Knock Sensor

I want to thank the few who told me to have my engine's computer
checked when I described my incident of high RPM low power while
driving the freeways and the check engine light went on. I thought...
Forum: Saturn April 14th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Last Saturn rolls off at Spring Hill TN

I bought my first new car in 94 a 1994 SW2 rolled it off the showroom
floor and onto Tennessee for the 5 year Saturn reunion. They gave us
a packet with a little foam red ball for your antenna and...
Forum: Saturn February 27th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Computer Code Reader 94 SW2

Any recommendations for a computer code reader for my 94 SW2? I would
prefer one that I can connect to my laptop. I tried the Actron GM Code
Scanner listed below and it was annoying because I had to...
Forum: Saturn February 27th 07, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda[_2_]
94 SW2 Appears to go into low when at 70 mph

For a while now my 94 SW2 automatic transmission w/180k miles on the
body and 90K on the engine & trans will rev high 3.5k to 4k at
approximately 70mph. If I pull over it drops down as I slow down...
Forum: Saturn December 23rd 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Rebuilt Engines

Hi I bought an engine & trans from
http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/racing.html cost was $1200
guaranteed for 12K or 12 months. I'm on my 24th month and 26K runs
great. They are the best place for...
Forum: Saturn December 11th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda[_2_]
High rev for no reason

What is the ECM is that the cap or something else?
Linda

BläBlä wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> > My first instinct would be to clean...
Forum: Saturn November 9th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By Linda[_2_]
antifreeze reserve cap

Several times over the summer my check engine light would come on my 94
SW2 with 80K on the motor & trans I would pull over first checking
trans fluid, then turn off the engine & check everything...
Forum: Saturn November 9th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda[_2_]
High rev for no reason

Several months ago I had a gentleman on this site reply to me regarding
high rev while highway driving. I don't recall what he said and
can't find it in my mail. The 94 SW2 with 80K on the motor &...
Forum: Saturn July 24th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Linda[_2_]
'94 SL motor revving to high in drive even higher in neutral----SENSOR?

Wavy,
Hi I had the sensor changed when they changed the water pump and my
mechanic had trouble with it when installing the sensor and had to make
some kind of adjustment to the sensor in my 94 SW2....
Forum: Saturn July 24th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Need help fast, spark plugs drenched in oil.

Sean,
How many miles are on it?
Lin

wrote:
> I have a 1991 Saturn SL Sedan 1.9L DOHC. I read a similar post about
> this but wasn't sure. I pulled out the number 1, 2,...
Forum: Saturn July 22nd 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Saturn Sky

Yes very sad indeed. I'm on my second engine & trans for my 94 SW2 and
when this motor goes I'll drop in an electric motor and lay out my
batteries in the back. They should have never dropped the S...
Forum: Saturn July 22nd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Linda[_2_]
Saturn Wagon

I have a 94 SW2 1 owner and it is flat which is why I bought it. We
camp a lot and when it is raining hard we just move our stuff to the
front and sleep in the back. We have 168K miles on her but...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19