Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kai Åberg
Forum: Simulators December 25th 11, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
From the archives...

On 24/12/2011 00:03, Plowboy wrote:
> A GPL Christmas
> by Joe Shaw
>
> 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, And All Through The House,
> Not A Creature Was Stirring, 'Cept My PC Mouse.
> I Was Surfing...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 10, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Kai Åberg
Ferrari Launches Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

This could be interesting. I think iRacing just got a serious competitor.

http://www.virtualr.net/ferrari-launches-ferrari-virtual-academy-2010/
Forum: Simulators March 20th 10, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Kai Åberg
rF2 Screenies

Boris Badenov wrote:
> On 19/03/2010 2:09 AM, Uwe wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> any comments on the newly released rF2 screenies? I'm really
>> looking forward to the next SRT episode, I hope we'll get...
Forum: Simulators June 14th 09, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Kai Åberg
GPL: Mosport update

Ruud Dingemans wrote:
> FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,
>
> Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
> Savefile.com),
> which...
Forum: Simulators February 17th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Kai Åberg
Pribluda patch to add new opengl rasteriser support in GPL released

http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=3731

A patch has been released to make Pribluda work with the OpenGL v2
rasteriser in Grand Prix Legends. D3D v2 isn't supported yet, but if you
run GPL...
Forum: Simulators February 16th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Kai Åberg
Where is next GPL Sunday pickup race?

Bob Simpson wrote:
>> Zeltweg - seehttp://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showforum=3
>
> Oops, that was yesterdays race. I'm sure that the next race will be
> announced there.

Thanks Bob!

Yeah I was...
Forum: Simulators February 15th 09, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Kai Åberg
Where is next GPL Sunday pickup race?

Hi everybody!

Since RaceSimCentral is still down so I can't access the race calendar,
does anyone remember where the next Sunday pickup race (February 22) for
the GPL66 mod will take...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7