Showing results 1 to 25 of 188
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sal
Forum: Corvette May 20th 10, 07:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1

On May 19, 1:27*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "C. E. White" > wrote in ...
>

> > You need to do a price...
Forum: Corvette May 19th 10, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1

Wow, I knew that the ZR1 was HIGHLY overrated and that it got crushed
by 1/2 second in a 1/4 drag race by the 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo which
has 138 less bhp and weighs hundreds of more lbs. I knew...
Forum: Corvette March 31st 10, 09:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.subaru
Replies: 12
Posted By Sal
Why do people buy a 2010 STi instead of a 2004 Corvette ZO6 or a 2006Base Corvette?

I mean I HATE Corvettes and I would buy a 2004 ZO6 or a 2006 base
corvette before I'd buy a 2010 STI or WRX. I mean let's look at the
comparisons.

2004 ZO6 (0-60 in 3.9, 1/4 mile in 12.4@116 mph,...
Forum: Corvette December 28th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
BASE GTR vs ZR1 at the top gear track

On Dec 27, 8:42*pm, " > wrote:
> On Dec 27, 9:52*am, Sal > wrote:
>
> > What a shock, the ZR1 got its butt kicked again, and not even by...
Forum: Corvette December 27th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
BASE GTR vs ZR1 at the top gear track

What a shock, the ZR1 got its butt kicked again, and not even by the
Spec-V, Spec Nur, or Spec Nismo, but by the BASE model. ZR1 is
overpriced garbage.

The laps are at the end of the...
Forum: Corvette July 22nd 09, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Sal
ZR1 Drag Race King - Spanks GTR, 599, and GT2

On Jun 28, 5:55*pm, " > wrote:
> Ochn Jun 27, 2:34*pm, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:

Forum: Dodge July 22nd 09, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 0
Posted By Sal
GTR vs GTR Spec Nismo vs GTR Spec-V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYTqY7r0eg

The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR is officially the world's fastest production
car at the track.
Here are the OFFICIAL fastest times.
I don't think the official...
Forum: Corvette July 22nd 09, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 0
Posted By Sal
GTR vs GTR Spec Nismo vs GTR Spec-V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYTqY7r0eg

The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR is officially the world's fastest production
car at the track.
Here are the OFFICIAL fastest times.
I don't think the official...
Forum: Corvette April 15th 09, 10:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 0
Posted By Sal
Base 2009 GTR runs 7:18 at the Ring

Boy are the stupid Corvette guys going to be sorry now for not closing
their big mouths.
Not only does the Spec-V OBLITERATE the ZR1, even the BASE 2009 GTR
CRUSHES the ZR1.
ZR1 is overpriced...
Forum: Corvette March 13th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ferrari
Replies: 3
Posted By Sal
This comparison shows you how crappy a ZR1 really is

ZR1 638 BHP
VMAX?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEP3ew1MPXA

Enzo Ferrari 650 bhp
VMAX?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHrGM57fKuo&feature=related

627 bhp Mclaren...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
MANY MANY more Corvette ZR1 killers on their way

On Mar 9, 6:52*am, Z’RiX > wrote:
> Well as long as we are comparing apples to oranges, here is the fastest carhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKQ-xj5C2m8&feature=related
>
> --
>
> * * *...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By Sal
MANY MANY more Corvette ZR1 killers on their way

Everyone knows that the Viper ACR and GTR Spec-V have already been
released and they've both bested the ZR1 at the Nurburgring (The Viper
officially and the Spec-V unoficially).
There are MANY MANY...
Forum: Corvette March 5th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ferrari
Replies: 8
Posted By Sal
ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R

On Feb 10, 3:19*pm, "Spud" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU&feature=related

BTW, this video above was RIGGED and was not a stock ZR1.
A stock ZR1 is BARELY faster...
Forum: Corvette February 18th 09, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
Posted By Sal
Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee

On Feb 17, 8:58 am, Hachiroku > wrote:
> Sal wrote:
> > On Feb 16, 9:04 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:14:48 -0800, Spud wrote:
Forum: Corvette February 17th 09, 09:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
Posted By Sal
Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee

On Feb 16, 9:04 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:14:48 -0800, Spud wrote:
> > That's nothin'. This Z beat a Blue Angel:
Forum: Corvette February 17th 09, 09:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ferrari
Replies: 4
Posted By Sal
Even these old old cars would CRUSH a ZR1

The Enzo Ferrari runs a 10.8 second quarter mile @138 MPH on average
and with a good driver it can do 9.99 or less STOCK, so keep that in
mind when you watch this video of 2 TOTALLY stock...
Forum: Corvette February 13th 09, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
Posted By Sal
Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUyf3g5AkI0&feature=related
Forum: Corvette February 13th 09, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Feb 11, 12:11*am, "Spud" > wrote:
> You are missing the point:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU&feature=related
>
> You are wanking down in your basement instead of getting...
Forum: Corvette February 11th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Feb 10, 3:19*pm, "Spud" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU&feature=related

I notice that you're comparing a ZR1 to an OLD GTR. The GTR is
competition for the...
Forum: Corvette July 8th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Sal
Small men Drive BIG Trucks

Why waste so much money on gas just becuase you're short, it's better
to be short with money than short and wasting gas money on a big
truck.
Hey, with all that money you'd save on gas, you could get...
Forum: Corvette June 23rd 08, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 42
Posted By Sal
What tailgaters deserve

On Jun 23, 12:39*am, "Sharx35" > wrote:
> "Tomes" > wrote in message

> > "Jeff Strickland" ...
Forum: Corvette June 23rd 08, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 42
Posted By Sal
What tailgaters deserve

On Jun 22, 9:35*pm, "Tomes" > wrote:
> "Jeff Strickland" ...
>

> > "Ed Light" ...
> >> I've been living in a Northern Calif. area where nobody tailgates. On the
> >> other hand,...
Forum: Corvette June 22nd 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 42
Posted By Sal
What tailgaters deserve

http://www.videosift.com/video/What-should-be-done-to-tailgaters

If life was fair cops would drag tailgaters out of their cars and beat
them within an inch of their lives instead of just tasering...
Forum: Corvette June 17th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 124
Posted By Sal
Most Big Suv/Truck owners deserve what they're they're paying atthe gas pump

On Jun 17, 12:11*pm, "Mike hunt" > wrote:
> Wanna bet he and the others, like our friend Jeff, who choose to believe
> small cars are safer are people that can not afford to buy...
Forum: Corvette June 17th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 124
Posted By Sal
Most Big Suv/Truck owners deserve what they're they're paying atthe gas pump