Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang March 23rd 13, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM Ford Microfiche Parts Catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM Ford (Mustang included) microfiche parts catalogs for sale. If you have any interest, drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!

FORD NA 1980 AND UP SPEEDOMETER...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 12, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM Ford Mustang (and other Ford) Parts Catalogs for Sale

I have the following OEM Ford Mustang (and other Ford) parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line via e-mail with any interst.

Thanks.

FORD NA 1980 AND UP SPEEDOMETER...
Forum: Honda September 3rd 12, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM Honda Parts Catalogs for Sale

I have the following OEM Honda parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. If you're interested, drop me a line via e-mail.

Thanks.

HONDA 77-78 ACCORD Mar-79
HONDA 90-92 ACCORD Oct-91
HONDA 03 ACCORD 2...
Forum: Saturn May 27th 12, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
New OEM Saturn S Series Items for Sale

I have the following Saturn items for sale. They were from my 1993 Saturn SL2, which I have since sold. Drop me a line via e-mail with any interest:

---Complete set of four (4) USA made Wagner and...
Forum: BMW July 29th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale. I also have the
OEM CD ROM that covers all BMW models (USA spec and European) through
2002. Covers motorcycles and newer Mini (through 2002) as...
Forum: BMW July 7th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
BMW OEM Parts Catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

BMW 94-95 318/325 4 DOOR May-95
BMW 94-95 318/325...
Forum: Audi July 7th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Genuine Audi originals. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks,...
Forum: VW air cooled July 7th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OEM VW Parts Catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM VW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks,...
Forum: VW water cooled July 7th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM VW Parts Catalogs for Sale

I have the following OEM VW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks,...
Forum: Honda July 7th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Honda OEM Parts Catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM microfiche parts catalogs for sale for Honda.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

HONDA 79-82 PRELUDE Nov-88
HONDA 76-78 ACCORD Mar-91
HONDA 03 ACCORD 2...
Forum: BMW June 3rd 07, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

MAKE YEAR MODEL REV DATE
BMW 94-95 318/325 4 DOOR May-95
BMW 94-95 318/325...
Forum: VW air cooled June 3rd 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM VW parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM VW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

MAKE YEAR MODEL REV...
Forum: VW water cooled June 3rd 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM VW parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM VW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche.
Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

MAKE YEAR MODEL REV...
Forum: Audi June 3rd 07, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale

I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for Audi on