Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JRE[_2_]
Forum: BMW July 29th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By JRE[_2_]
10 simple things To keep BMW running and looking good

Tom K. wrote:

> "dizzy" wrote in message ...
>
> Tom K. wrote:
>
>> I suspect not as my '99 E46 did not. But it's easy to check as the A/C
Forum: BMW July 29th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2

Tom K. wrote:

> "dizzy" wrote in message ...
>
> Tom K. wrote:
>
>> I suspect not as my '99 E46 did not. But it's easy to check as the A/C
Forum: Technology August 17th 10, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By JRE[_2_]
this is what happens when you let a stoner service your car

C. E. White wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Aug 10, 7:48 pm, jim > ...
Forum: BMW June 12th 10, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By JRE[_2_]
E46 CDV Banishment

Dean Dark wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:54:07 -0500, "Pete" >
> wrote:
>
>>> Then, I drilled out my old lock valve (aka clutch delay valve, BMW
>>> part number 21526755892)...
Forum: BMW June 6th 10, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By JRE[_2_]
E46 CDV Banishment

OK, so I've been procrastinating for a few years. My son bought me a
clutch "Unlock Valve" from Bavarian Autosport (their part number is
UNLOCK2) for my 2004 E46 330i. I put it in today. Wow! ...
Forum: BMW May 28th 10, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 18
Posted By JRE[_2_]
E46 De-Sport

David Haggas wrote:
> I find my 2002 330 convertible sport's ride is too harsh on our poor roads..
> I have two broken rear springs presumably due to potholes. Should I fit
> standard ones (33 53 6...
Forum: BMW March 12th 10, 10:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By JRE[_2_]
OBD II Codes, P01188 & P01189

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> I don't want to sound like I'm arguing with your answer, but I see not point
> in checking the post-CAT sensors because they would not know that the
> out-of-range...
Forum: BMW March 12th 10, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By JRE[_2_]
OBD II Codes, P01188 & P01189

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> These are unique BMW codes that mean Fuel Control, Bank 1, Sensor 1 and Bank
> 2, Sensor 1, respectively.
>
> Since the engine is an Inline 6, I'm not sure what Bank 2,...
Forum: Honda January 16th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 219
Posted By JRE[_2_]
new Honda CR-V break in

jim wrote:

<snip>
> I read recently in this newsgroup about some guy who had a large hole
> burned in an exhaust valve. There is one and only one thing that can
> cause a valve to burn like that...
Forum: Honda January 6th 10, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 219
Posted By JRE[_2_]
new Honda CR-V break in

jim beam wrote:
> On 01/05/2010 04:05 PM, JRStern wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:30:57 -0800, jim > wrote:
>>
>>> i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't honda bowing to dealer
Forum: Honda January 2nd 10, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 219
Posted By JRE[_2_]
new Honda CR-V break in

Tegger wrote:
> jim beam > wrote in
> :
>
>> On 01/01/2010 12:38 PM, Joe wrote:
>
>>> It makes sense to be informed. Talk to the...
Forum: BMW December 15th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By JRE[_2_]
left blinker fast/normal

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> My daughter's '00 3 Series had this problem, she would turn the blilnker on
> and it would blink fast for three or four blinks then settle down to the
> correct speed. It...
Forum: Honda December 6th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 22
Posted By JRE[_2_]
cautionary tale

jim beam wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/38636024@N00/4162355180/
>
> when is the last time you checked /your/ valve lash? don't you want to
> avoid this little problem?
>
> just pulled...
Forum: Technology December 1st 09, 11:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By JRE[_2_]
99 Honda Accord temp gauge question

Steve W. wrote:
> aemeijers wrote:
>> Dave D wrote:
Forum: Technology November 28th 09, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.tech

aemeijers wrote:
> 99 Accord 4cyl, auto, 105k miles. Had the rubber band changed a couple
> months ago, shortly before the weather got cold. Also did water pump at
> the same time (since they had...
Forum: BMW July 7th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By JRE[_2_]
Does Ball Joint equal Lower Control Arm?

cowznofsky wrote:
> The mechanic said I need lower ball joints. So I started looking, and
> don't see them sold separately. I see Lower Control Arms, so is this
> what I need?
>
> And if so, it...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16