Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S.rathbern
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 28th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 0
Posted By S.rathbern
1928 Indian Roaster

I ran across an old article about Indian Motorcycle co. had plans in
1928 for what was called a CycleCar Roadster. The article is hard to
read but from what I understand, only a couple were made...
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 13th 08, 12:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 4
Posted By S.rathbern
Mercur question

About 20 years ago I remember seeing a called called "Mercur" ( not sure
of spelling) I saw a numbe rof them come down from Canada. I often
wondered were they a "German Ford" ? They were a nice...
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 12th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 4
Posted By S.rathbern
Studebaker info Thanks

It is evident that the info about the Avanti comes from people that know
their Studes.
While having a discussion with a friend he mentioned that Studebaker
made a couple models which were Front...
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 9th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 26
Posted By S.rathbern
Studebaker Avanti ?

While wandering around the net I ran across a picture of a Studebaker
Avanti with 4 doors, it was labeled as Avanti Touring sedan.
Anyone know, was this a production, or a customized version ?
Forum: Old Timers Photos February 9th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 0
Posted By S.rathbern
Studebaker Avanti ?

While wandering around the net I ran across a picture of a Studebaker
Avanti with 4 doors, it was labeled as Avanti Touring sedan.
Anyone know, was this a production, or a customized version ?
Forum: Old Timers Photos November 9th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 0
Posted By S.rathbern
You need thi one

Joan
I know he strobel's love Buicks.
Can you imagine whatit would be like to drive this tank....?
Forum: Old Timers Photos October 7th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 3
Posted By S.rathbern
swivel front seat

The Canadian Dodge pix are great.
I remember seeing them many years ago.
I'm not sure but I think I remember seeing a commercial on old B&W TV
about a Chrysler product that had swivel front seat...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7