Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ned Forrester
Forum: Technology March 19th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Ned Forrester
Transmission cooler for Chevy truck

genius wrote:
> I want to install a transmission cooler for a 2000 Chevy Silverado w
> 5.3L w/ 4L60E. I googled how to do this and there's a lot of
> contradicting info. Some say get the largest...
Forum: Technology January 7th 09, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Ned Forrester
Strange Battery/Alt problem

wrote:
> Thanks for the replys. I guess I'm still just wondering why it only
> seems to happen when the engine is cold and I don't believe it has
> come on again once it goes out...
Forum: Saturn November 19th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 14
Posted By Ned Forrester
Battery Dead - Advice Appreciated

80Knight wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> My 1997 Saturn has a new battery installed 3...
Forum: Technology November 19th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm

80Knight wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> My 1997 Saturn has a new battery installed 3...
Forum: Saturn November 17th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Ned Forrester
1996 saturn sl2

Bob Shuman wrote:
> In order of likelihood: 1) Thoroughly clean the throttle body using Throttle
> Body cleaner, an old toothbrush, and a cotton rag. 2) If that does not fix
> the problem, then...
Forum: Technology May 8th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Ned Forrester
MPG gauge.

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
> "John S." wrote:
>> On May 5, 1:38 am, (Bailey B) wrote:
>>> Some new cars have digital mpg sensors and gauges.
>> Actually most new cars either have...
Forum: Technology September 21st 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Ned Forrester
oil pressure sensor light blinks

Don wrote:
> I have a 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 dual cam V6. Once in a while when
> idling the oil light blinks, just started doing it. My thoughts are
> to remove the oil pressure sensor and if...
Forum: Saturn December 4th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Ned Forrester
Saturn 95 sc2, idle dies on me..

JaY wrote:
> BläBlä wrote:
>
>>In article >,
says...

>>>When i drive my sc2 the idle goes from 1000rpm down to dead...
Forum: Technology September 27th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Ned Forrester
2000 Astro van heater problem

jim wrote:
> My heater heats and the ac cools but the dampers don't work. I get air
> out the floor outlets and the defrost outlets together but never out
> the dash vents. Switching to different...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 06, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Ned Forrester
Need picture of Altenator position

Lorie wrote:
> Can someone direct me to a site which will show me diagram of engine motor,
> I want to look at the position of the altenator on the motor.
> Thanks, I have a 95 SL2.

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10