Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Real Bev[_3_]
Forum: Driving June 3rd 09, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
The llyod mattress?

John David Galt wrote:

> SeaWoe wrote:
>> As SWMBO has so often said, "Matresseas, like Dumbo, can fly."
>
> "Once they get that idear in their 'eads, there's no stopping 'em."

Monty Python...
Forum: Technology June 3rd 09, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
saving gas by following another car

John David Galt wrote:

> aemeijers wrote:
>> Some?!?! Try ALL. Ever see those stickers on the back of the trailer
>> saying 'If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see YOU!' ? They are there
>> for a...
Forum: Driving June 3rd 09, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28

John David Galt wrote:

> aemeijers wrote:
>> Some?!?! Try ALL. Ever see those stickers on the back of the trailer
>> saying 'If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see YOU!' ? They are there
>> for a...
Forum: Driving May 29th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Video of the International Border at San Ysidro, Calif.

Scott in SoCal wrote:

>>You must mean the Tijuana River. Aside from that, it looks kind...
Forum: Driving May 28th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

Scott in SoCal wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Driving May 16th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Dave wrote:

> Bev wrote:
>>
>> I know truckers run a tire until it blows, but the consequences of that
>> policy for other drivers have the potential to be surprisingly
>> severe.

> What policy...
Forum: Driving April 28th 09, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Why you shouldnt tailgate when driving a brand new AMG

Eeyore wrote:

> 223rem wrote:
>
>> I was in the carpool lane of a busy surface street ("expressway", with
>> SL 50 mph) in rush hour traffic. Behind me there was a shiny black
>> Mercedes AMG with...
Forum: Driving April 27th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Drive from Santa Barbera, to Las Vegas, then Grand Canyon

Dave wrote:

> "Sgt.Bungers" > wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'll be visiting the USA from June to September. I'll be in NY/NJ/PA
>> for the majority of that time, but for the last...
Forum: Driving April 26th 09, 04:56 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
The Carl Rogers FAQ Has Been Updated!

wrote:

> The Carl Rogers FAQ
>
> "NOW I understand why people hate you."
> - The Real Bev, 3/19/2009 [1]

Just to set the record straight: That was in response to his...
Forum: Driving April 23rd 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Aggressive Driving a Factor in Up to 56% of Deadly Vehicle Crashes,Says New AAA Foundation Analysis

N8N wrote:

> On Apr 22, 1:53 pm, (Matthew Russotto)
> wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Nate Nagel > wrote:

Forum: Driving April 23rd 09, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Zig-zag lines being painted on purpose

Matthew Russotto wrote:

> C. E. White > wrote:
>>http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1654423&nid=732
>
> Basically, they're painting a solid white zig-zag down the center of
Forum: Driving January 18th 09, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 14
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
Drunk Driver Kills Drunk Driver

Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming ) wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

Forum: Driving November 16th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
don't park next to SUVs....

necromancer wrote:

> > wrote:
>>
>>Where's scott for this one?
>>
>>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27b_1226643299
>
> What took the cop so long to get rolling?...
Forum: Driving November 12th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By The Real Bev[_3_]
It's Not Me, It's The Weather

Nate Nagel wrote:

> M. L. Dent wrote:
>> I have always been intrigued by the news reporting regarding auto
>> accidents and weather (3 this A.M.). The news seems to consistently
>> report that...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14