Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BRH
Forum: Simulators September 28th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By BRH
GTR2 cheat for unlocking tracks?

BRH wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> Jeff Reid wrote:
>>
>>> Hopefully something similar to createing a file as it was for GTLegends.

Forum: Simulators September 28th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote:

> Jeff Reid wrote:
>
>>Hopefully something similar to createing a file as it was for GTLegends.
>

> Just put an empty file called SDNDTG.DYN in your GTR2...
Forum: Simulators September 28th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By BRH
GTR2 & MOTEC Interpreter

Jim C wrote:
> i2 pro is what you need to install. Here is the link to enable within the
> game
>
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=260864
>

> <BRH> wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators September 24th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By BRH
GTR2 & MOTEC Interpreter

wrote:
> BRH wrote:
>
>>Can someone provide some guidance to me regarding the installation of
>>the MOTEC i2 Interpreter in GTR2? Instructions for this are kind...
Forum: Simulators September 24th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By BRH
GTR2 & MOTEC Interpreter

Can someone provide some guidance to me regarding the installation of
the MOTEC i2 Interpreter in GTR2? Instructions for this are kind of
sparse and confusing. GTR2's readme file says to downlaod...
Forum: Simulators September 22nd 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By BRH
GTR VS GTR2?

jason moyer wrote:
> BRH wrote:
>
>>For those of you have already gotten their copy of GTR2 -- What are your
>>impressions so far? What's better? What's worse than GTR?
>

> Better: the...
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By BRH
GTR VS GTR2?

For those of you have already gotten their copy of GTR2 -- What are your
impressions so far? What's better? What's worse than GTR?

I have the demo of GTR2 and, while the graphics are definitely...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
RFactor: F1 1979 Sound Update - No Engine Sound!

Remco Moedt wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:21:33 -0400, BRH <BRH> wrote:
>

>>After installing the 1979 F1 Mod sound update file
>>(F11979Demo-soundupdate25.08.06.rar) in RFactor 1.15, the mod...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
RFactor: F1 1979 Sound Update - No Engine Sound!

After installing the 1979 F1 Mod sound update file
(F11979Demo-soundupdate25.08.06.rar) in RFactor 1.15, the mod no longer
has any engine sounds. It has the wind sound, the road noise sound and...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By BRH
Returning to RFactor...

mcewena wrote:
>>This may be dangerous advice, but I just copied my existing rF folder as
>>a precaution, and installed 1.15 over the top of the existing
>>installation. Everything seemed to work...
Forum: Simulators September 6th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By BRH
Returning to RFactor...

I've been away from simming for close to a year, and would like to get
back into it. - Specifically into RFactor

I see that rFactor has now gotten lots of add-ons series, tracks, etc.
I'm...
Forum: Simulators August 15th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
Backing Up GPL to DVD

LuvrSmel wrote:
> your dvd has to be formatted before drag and drop will work.
> I wouldn't use the windows program.
> Use a third party app such as Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator's "drag to disc"
Forum: Simulators August 14th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
Backing Up GPL to DVD

I want to free up some space in my hard drive and have decided to remove
GPL for now. Since GPL has nothing in the registry, I'm trying to just
back-up the GPL folder. With all of the add-ons,...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13