Showing results 1 to 25 of 305
Search took 1.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Firth
Forum: Driving January 13th 13, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of the Sasago Tunnel (??????)

Huge > wrote:

> On 2013-01-13, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> > Hi Viatologists,
>
> **** off.

(trad.)
Forum: Technology July 14th 12, 07:34 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 51
Posted By Steve Firth
How would you rate a typical driver (from 1 to 10)

Mike P > wrote:

> Steve's **** driver comment still stands.

Indeed. If you take Mr Arkin's previously expressed attitude that
driving is some sort of right and that freedom should...
Forum: Technology July 14th 12, 03:13 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.driving

Arklin K. > wrote:

> In another thread, it was mentioned that everyone 'thinks' they're a 10
> on a scale of 1 to 10 for rating their driving ability.
>
> Obviously, if a bell...
Forum: Driving July 10th 12, 12:26 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Firth
Route A302 in City of Westminster

Jimmy > wrote:

[To Todgers]

> I suggest you only post when you have something particularly
> noteworthy to say

i.e. never.
Forum: Driving July 7th 12, 09:36 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Firth
Route A202 / Vauxhall Bridge Road

**** off arsewipe.

> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) now introduces a
> photograph of Vauxhall Bridge Road in Victoria,...
Forum: Driving July 7th 12, 07:33 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> On 7 juil, 11:04, (Steve Firth) wrote:
> > Carl Rogers > wrote:
> > > Hi Viatologists,
> >
> > **** off you...
Forum: Driving July 7th 12, 07:04 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

**** off you brainless ****.

http://www.viatology.info/
http://www.millenniumhwy.net/Viatology.htm
Forum: Driving June 1st 12, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of Piccadilly Circus

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Come watch local buses and tourists meander one of the City of
> Westminster's most visited destinations.

Come watch Carl Todgers displaying another...
Forum: Driving June 1st 12, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of United Kingdom Route A302

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) presents a video of Route
> A302

No such "Route" exists. You are simply showing your pathetic...
Forum: Driving April 9th 12, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,fr.misc.transport.urbain,uk.transport
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Firth
Photo de la Route Nationale 13 du Maroc

Carl ROGÉRS > wrote:

> Salut viatologues,

Ferque Ouef!
Forum: Driving March 19th 12, 08:34 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Firth
WWTL Mobile is validated for iPad 3

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> We at the WWTL Labs are proud to validate support for the new iPad 3!
> After rigorous testing, our slideshow of photographs is proven to flip
> across...
Forum: Driving October 9th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of New Hampshire State Route 3A

Mark Goodge > wrote:

> Or, in other words, "Uses Adsense and Google Maps". And, apart from
> demonstrating his wierd inability to write the letters "ith" after the
Forum: Driving October 8th 11, 10:57 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation

**** off.

> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) now crosses into

surrealism, as one loony bangs on about his web****e that no...
Forum: Driving September 28th 11, 07:53 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of US Federal Route 1

Hi dickwad, I made sure your post gets archived for all time.

BTW, you're a brainless **** and your mummy should have taught you that
it's wrong to **** with headers without marking the fact in the...
Forum: Driving September 7th 11, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve Firth
Photos of the Dutch motorway

Richard > wrote:

> On Aug 28, 11:02 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
> > Mr. Benn > wrote:
> >
> > > Out of interest, I took a look...
Forum: Driving August 29th 11, 01:23 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving

Mr. Benn > wrote:

> "Steve Firth" wrote in message
>
> Mr. Benn > wrote:
>

> > Out...
Forum: Driving August 29th 11, 04:02 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving

Mr. Benn > wrote:

> Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5...
Forum: Driving June 5th 11, 11:43 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Firth
Video of Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

**** off.
Forum: Driving February 24th 11, 08:37 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Firth
Green viatology: the responsible solution for the environment

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

**** off.
Forum: Driving February 13th 11, 08:47 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,uk.transport
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Firth
Errata on WWTL landing page: Firefox and Chrome users affected

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Some errata was recently discovered on WWTL landing page.

Recently? Errors have been present on your ****-pig abortion of a
web****e ever since you...
Forum: Driving January 10th 11, 02:45 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,uk.transport
Replies: 13
Posted By Steve Firth
Aerial photographs from the Silicon Valley

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

****, and if I may so, off.
Forum: Driving December 28th 10, 11:29 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Replies: 17
Posted By Steve Firth
2010 at the Worldwide Transportation Library

Mark Goodge > wrote:

> http://www.viatology.info/

Excellent. I had always wondered what viatology was, now I know.
Forum: Driving December 28th 10, 09:34 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,

**** off.
Forum: Driving November 24th 10, 10:54 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Firth
New photo of US Federal Route 93

Larry Scholnick > wrote:

> It's too bad your site doesn't work.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Carl "I don't care I'll spam until
Hell freezes over" Todgers.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 305