Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: greasemonkey19
Forum: Technology October 17th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By greasemonkey19
crank no start

but with the key on the car does a self test of all systems and the
check engine is not coming on meaning that the pcm is not working
properly the fuses are all ok along with all conections but ill...
Forum: Technology October 16th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By greasemonkey19
crank no start

yesterday i installed a new alternator on a 99 mitsubishi eclipse and
this morning car started up fine and drove perfectly untill i reached
train tracks and after i drove over them my check engine...
Forum: Technology September 7th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By greasemonkey19
Autozone- illegal bait & switch advertising?

i recently had this issue with advance auto parts i looked up a clutch
and flywheel set for my car and online it was posted at $260. when i
went to the store to pick it up i gave them the part number...
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By greasemonkey19
dumb question: will OBD II tell me if the O2 sensors are wearing out?

the number one cause for o2 sensor failure is them being clogged or
dirty whatever u want to call it it but if you are worried about them
just take em out and torch the tips off to burn off that...
Forum: Technology September 1st 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By greasemonkey19
trans problem

i have a 99 mitsubishi eclipse rs with a manual trans. the trans was
rebuilt about half a year a go and runs fine. but the problem is that i
cant put it in any gear. it started yesterday on my way...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5