Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paddy's Pig[_3_]
Forum: Car Show Photos May 10th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Spciale - green - fvl

"Leroy Curtis" > wrote in message

> One of Bertone's prettiest creations, IMO. Interesting to see an Italian
> sports car in...
Forum: Auto Photos May 10th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
A note of thanks

....to the 19 "lurkers" who have e-mailed me so far asking for larger copies
of my sample pics. Thanks for your interest. I'm happy to have been able
to provide them for you and I have added you...
Forum: Auto Photos May 10th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0

--
Pat Durkin - Creating car pictures for all to enjoy except the one who
criticizes everything I do in the foulest most uncivil language possible,

"Raoul Duke" > wrote in message

>>As stated before you by Bert Kanters.
>
> It's not a bloody contest.

Of course not. But...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.amp,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
NEW Consigliere Hot Rod Scans (final) : S4w-HotRods268-TheHowertonIndySpecialRoadster.jpg (1/1)

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message

A Ford with Tri-Power! Yay! :-P
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - interior, right side

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - interior, left side

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - rvr

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - rvl

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - fvr

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Car Show Photos May 9th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - fvl

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - fvl

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
> guarantee and I...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - rad cap

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin - Creating car pictures...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - front detail

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin - Creating car pictures...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_3_]
1934 MG NE Magnette - red - interior, left side

This car appears to be based upon the NE Magnette model but that is not a
guarantee and I suspect much tinkering and mods have been done since it was
built.
--
Pat Durkin - Creating car pictures...
Forum: Auto Photos May 9th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos