Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cowoffunk
Forum: Simulators March 14th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By cowoffunk
gplrank updated

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message

> Hi folks,
>
> gplank & friends are now running on apache 2.2.x / php 4.4.x. Please
> let me...
Forum: Simulators February 20th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By cowoffunk
IRL/Champ Car deal reportedly done

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> So what type of cars do we see running at Indy now - the IRL junk?
>

> "cowoffunk"...
Forum: Simulators February 19th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By cowoffunk
IRL/Champ Car deal reportedly done

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/65213
Forum: Simulators February 18th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By cowoffunk
New KartSim screenshots

"Vectrex" > wrote in message
> Hi, got some new KartSim shots for you. These are also in the latest
Forum: Simulators February 18th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By cowoffunk
RSC Forums ?

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:53:20 GMT, Tony R wrote:
>>

> And that's exactly the reason why...
Forum: Simulators February 14th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By cowoffunk
Oooh pretty

rFactorCentral presents the rFactor 2007 Video Review

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/rfactor_2007_video/
Forum: Simulators February 11th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By cowoffunk
rFactor Renault Megane Trophy First Win Online

After many many months of racing the Megane Trophy mod in pickup races I
have finally won my first online race! Regardless of the idiocy that dogs
this type of sim racing (the dreaded pickup race)...
Forum: Simulators January 29th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By cowoffunk
New rFactor mod: F1 1988 by Carrera.4

Driving at Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez is great. I must've done a few
thousand laps there in F1GP and GPL and to do it in the 88 cars is a blast.
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
Posted By cowoffunk
IRacing Pricing

> wrote in message
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for...
Forum: Simulators December 10th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By cowoffunk
New sim coming out??

"JP" > wrote in message

> Iracing is fast becoming "Return of the West Brothers".........all talk,
> nothing to show for...
Forum: Simulators October 25th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By cowoffunk
Grand Prix 2

GP2 came out mid 1996 iirc. GP2 is 11 years old!

"flightlessvacuum" > wrote in message
> I'm after a...
Forum: Simulators September 12th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By cowoffunk
ICR3

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Fedex%20CART%20World%20Series%201998
:-)
Forum: Simulators August 30th 07, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By cowoffunk
Sim Racing Tonight

"cowoffunk" > wrote in message
> Sim Racing Tonight, a new Internet show on sim racing;
>
> http://www.simracingtonight.com/
>
> Also;

Forum: Simulators August 28th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By cowoffunk
Sim Racing Tonight

Sim Racing Tonight, a new Internet show on sim racing;

http://www.simracingtonight.com/

Also;

"For round 2 of my History of Sim Racing piece Im looking for the standings
from the old NROS...
Forum: Simulators August 23rd 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By cowoffunk
GPL for RF v1.1 released

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> Hi folks,
>
> we've been having good fun with the F1 Legends mod (GPL conversion) for
Forum: Simulators July 27th 07, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By cowoffunk
Kinda quiet about Nascar 08?

It's no GPL

"Therron Thomas" > wrote in message
> Anyone playing the Xbox 360 Version?
>
> I picked it up...
Forum: Simulators June 22nd 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By cowoffunk
Reason or Force

too long, didn't read
Forum: Simulators June 20th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By cowoffunk
Mclaren's Simulator

"==--==" > wrote in message
> "Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 19th 07, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By cowoffunk
Mclaren's Simulator

Apparently Lewis Hamilton spends alot of time in Mclaren's simulator
practicing the tracks. Is there any info about this sim? I guess its more
than just a fancy rFactor mod =)
Forum: Simulators March 19th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By cowoffunk
Racing games 'breed' bad drivers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6457353.stm
Forum: Simulators March 16th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By cowoffunk
A small Dutch town

JOS THE BOSS
Forum: Simulators March 15th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By cowoffunk
GPL 69 mod

Ths 69 physics are enabled with the "Carsets" button in GEM. Move the
69 physics from the left to the right column.

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22