Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Penis Boy
Forum: Simulators June 9th 11, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Penis Boy
New Tire Model on iRacing

this pat fruit is one long winded *******
Forum: Simulators May 20th 11, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Penis Boy
Shift 2 $25 at direct2drive today

got to love a country that still worships a queen. do you believe in
wizards and goblins too fruity?
Forum: Simulators May 20th 11, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Penis Boy
I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

yo jello ever try that overhyped piece of US Pits dreck called TPSCC?
lol. flamed out within a week
Forum: Simulators May 20th 11, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Penis Boy
New Tire Model on iRacing

On May 20, 6:23*am, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> (Penis Boy) wrote:
> > andrew youre chatty like a ho baby
>
> I'm struggling with your grammar,...
Forum: Simulators May 19th 11, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Penis Boy
New Tire Model on iRacing

andrew youre chatty like a ho baby
Forum: Simulators May 19th 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Penis Boy
Shift 2 $25 at direct2drive today

andy do not speak until spoken to punk
Forum: Simulators May 18th 11, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Penis Boy
New Tire Model on iRacing

On May 18, 10:49*am, Pat Dotson > wrote:
> Two questions; 1) What do you expect to change with the new tire
> model? *2) What do you think of the delays in releasing the NW...
Forum: Simulators May 11th 11, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Penis Boy
Shift 2 $25 at direct2drive today

On May 11, 4:13*pm, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> (rms) wrote:
> > I assume that's today only on this sale:
>
> Whether that's true or not...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 11, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Penis Boy
I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

NSS blew moose cock. Thats why noone ran it. Started off bad with that
weirdo Joe and kept getting worse. VHR is much more real
Forum: Simulators July 1st 10, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Penis Boy
FOR SALE - my useless brain

On Jun 30, 5:09*pm, petergagg > wrote:
> * On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap
>
> Oh my, how eloquent. What incisive prose. Your parents must be so proud.
>
> 8-)

say...
Forum: Simulators June 30th 10, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Penis Boy
iRacing Discussion Forum

Hey Patricia, NEVER START A SENTENCE WITH "SO" YOU IGNORANT JAGOFF
Forum: Simulators June 30th 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Penis Boy
meGAYne for rFactor is for....

gays. gay arcade racers
Forum: Simulators May 21st 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Penis Boy
tpscc? lol biggest overhyped piece of crap ever

the pits sums it up. how appropriate
Forum: Simulators May 5th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Penis Boy
who's still racing NR2003?

only loser dinosaur boys would race that crap
Forum: Simulators August 3rd 09, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Penis Boy
My comment on blue flags

BLUE FLAGS ARE FOR EUROTRASH F1, MEGAYNE FRUITS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO
PASS!!!!!
Forum: Simulators June 4th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Penis Boy
Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend?

are you ashamed to be friends with The Penis Boy?
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20