Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: columbotrek
Forum: Ford Mustang August 30th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By columbotrek
Oil can be made

Les Benn wrote:
> Methane gas is an abundant natural resource. It is CH4 One part carbon 4
> parts hydrogen. It is emitted by Animals and rotting garbage.
>
> In a recent experiment some Methane...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 24th 09, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By columbotrek
Top Speed of an 06 6 cylinder Manual Mustang

John S. wrote:
> On Jul 21, 12:16 pm, "C. E. White" >
> wrote:
>> I am interested in an estimate of the top speed of the following
>> version of a 2006 Mustang Coupe...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 4th 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By columbotrek
fiat

Big Al wrote:
> "columbotrek" > wrote in message
>> Jim.GM4DHJ ...... wrote:
>>> The Fiat Challenger just doesn't sound...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 1st 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By columbotrek
fiat

Jim.GM4DHJ ...... wrote:
> The Fiat Challenger just doesn't sound right ......

My Second car was a FIAT (fix it again tony). A 1973 128SL FWD which I
bought in 1975 with 13,000 miles on it. The...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 6th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By columbotrek
Oil company math

Get lost wrote:
> Five years ago. Oil, $47/barrel. Premium gasoline, $0.559/litre.
> Today: Oil, $48/barrel. Premium gasoline, $0.909/litre.
>
> It's nice of them in this time of economic...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 12th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By columbotrek
Amazing Benefits in Using Hydrogen Fuel

wrote:
> Hydrogen As Fuel For Cars...
> http://automotiveguides.googlepages.com/benefits_in_using_hydrogen_fuel
Great, Hydrogen has an energy density 4 times that of Gasoline....
Forum: Ford Mustang February 27th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By columbotrek
What's up my ford's engine plate?

JugglingMum wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a newbie, Have a ford that has being a loyal servant for many
> years decided its had enough. The plate that holds the engine snapped
> and my engine is ping-ponging...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By columbotrek
Noisy clutch on 2K GT

Mark G7#9 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My GT has 110K on it with original tranny. Recently, when I press the
> clutch pedal all the way down, a screetchy high pitch sound is heard
> and goes away when the gears...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 30th 08, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 26
Posted By columbotrek
Future of Ford

Joe wrote:
> wrote in news:rpmei4turdgrescof89u0133g5hl13rc7p@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:22:23 -0800, "Frank ess" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Columbotrek...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 10th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 58
Posted By columbotrek
Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars

$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto wrote:
> A much-needed $260 million shot in the arm for Chrysler Canada.
> 6.1 litres, 425hp, mileage like a Durango SUV. But do you know why
> this is no threat to the...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 24th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By columbotrek
Compare global gasoline prices

Jan Andersson wrote:
> And quit whining! LOL
> :D
>
> http://bp2.blogger.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SA56EjeEGVI/AAAAAAAAqAg/jrXRd2-RGII/s1600-h/GASOLINECARSCOOp2.jpg

Whats missing from your chart is the...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 31st 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By columbotrek
Solve The Idle Problem From Hell -- Win a Prize!

wrote:
> Patient:
>
> 1993 Cobra/125,000 miles -- stock except: shorty headers, advanced
> timing, 73mm C&L mass-air meter and an A9L processor.
>
> This combo ran solid for a...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By columbotrek
Patience is a virtue...so is stubbornness! A GT500 at last.(kinda long)

Maybe just maybe, the dealers 15K over msrp was designed to keep it on
the lot as an attention grabber. No one wants it at +15K but hey, for
2K over invoice, I have this nice GT with your name on...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 28th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By columbotrek
Difficulty getting into reverse

Esteban wrote:
> Hi folks,
> My wife has a '05 Mustang with the 4.6 engine and a 5 speed transmission
> with 27,000 miles. She is having increasing difficulty getting it into
> reverse.
> Any and...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 25th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By columbotrek
Tire Pressure

..boB wrote:
> Big Duke wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a 2004 Mustang with the V6 that came with the 16 inch wheels.
>> Along the way someone changed out the wheels for 17 inch. The tire
>> size...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15