Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 2.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_1_]
Forum: Driving December 9th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 66
Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

On Dec 9, 2:06*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> tankfixer > wrote :
>
> > In article...
Forum: Driving October 2nd 09, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats,misc.transport.trucking,alt.culture.alaska,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
One Sure End To Texting While Driving

On Oct 2, 4:04*pm, "Major Debacle" > wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-
> dyn/content/article/2009/10/01/AR2009100104872.html
>
> To boss: "u will hv story in 5...
Forum: Driving April 23rd 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.gm,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.democrats.d
Replies: 11
U.S. Will SAVE GENERAL MOTORS & CHRYSLER -- By OWNING 'EM!

On Apr 23, 4:59*pm, HONEYpot > wrote:
> "How the U.S. Will Save GM and Chrysler"
>
> By Steven Pearlstein
> Wednesday, April 22, 2009
>
> NEGOTIATIONS over the government's...
Forum: Driving April 1st 09, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 74
Cops pull over speeder - find $26,000 in car - and just keep it.

On Mar 29, 12:14*pm, necromancer - ECHM
> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 05:18:57 -0500, David Hartung
>

> > wrote:
Forum: Driving March 14th 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.democrat,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.economics
Replies: 4
GM's New Volt! Too Costly To Save Near-Bankrupt Manufacturer?

On Mar 14, 1:01*pm, "Ol' Grand Bag's 'Other Woman'"
> wrote:
> "Could the Volt Jump-Start GM?"
>
> "Automaker Hopes Battery-Powered Car Will Be A Game Changer. Critics
> Say It's...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.trucking,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura,alt.politics.republican
Replies: 0
Please REMIND your friends and family, Slow drivers must be onthe right lane or you will be ticketed.

On Jan 2, 2:00*am, "Crap Detector" > wrote:
> STOP BEING STUPID AMERICA! *REMEMBER THIS:
>
> Slower traffic : Keep right ****ers, Got it?
>
> I hate cars; this is not something that...
Forum: Driving December 10th 08, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 123
Still Lacking "PLANS," GM, Ford, Chrysler DEMAND Bailouts -- ButWhat About CAFE "Increases" By 2020? Are We Suckers, Or What?

On Dec 9, 5:51*pm, Brent > wrote:
> ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.autos.driving.]
> On > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 8,...
Forum: Driving November 20th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.invest.stocks,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans
Replies: 1
Ford o.k.; GM must go Chapter 11 to survive.

On Nov 20, 3:44*am, wrote:
> http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1860554,00.html
>
> Good article.
>
> Email or call your Senators and demand "no" on bailouts. Chapter...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 07:28 AM Posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 68
The Big Three Automakers Can't Sell Their ****ty Cars, So They'llTake Your Tax Money Instead

On Aug 27, 10:40*pm, Mitchell Holman > wrote:
> "Steven L." > wrote :
>

> > Jorge W. Arbusto,...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 68
The Big Three Automakers Can't Sell Their ****ty Cars, So They'llTake Your Tax Money Instead

On Aug 23, 2:26*pm, "Jorge W. Arbusto, Prezidentchul Candydate"
> wrote:
> Mike Marlow wrote:
> > "Roger Hamilton" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving August 10th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 20
Famous reporter Robert Novak - Charged with HIT & RUN - "I didn'tknow i hit him" -- yeah right

On Jul 23, 3:43*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> If this is true, he deserves 20 years in prison but we all know he'll
> just pay a fine and that'll be it...
Forum: Driving August 10th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Auto insurance agent not diligent or simply not able to help?

On Aug 8, 11:44*am, wrote:
> Thanks catalpa for reading thoroughtly and understand exactly what I'm
> saying. Just a few clarifying points:
> 1) My driver license is currently "valid"...
Forum: Driving July 31st 08, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 33
Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life - But goballistic at idea of lowering speed limits even though we know that would savethousands

On Jul 30, 1:21*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Scout" > wrote innews:sUWjk.404$wS4.94@trnddc03:

Forum: Driving July 30th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 33
Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life - But goballistic at idea of lowering speed limits even though we know that would savethousands

On Jul 27, 12:22*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> " > wrote in news:9a115bea-
Forum: Driving July 27th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 33
Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life - But goballistic at idea of lowering speed limits even though we know that would savethousands

On Jul 27, 12:35*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> More proof the antis are hypocrites.

Lower speed limits in the moron US of GM would save so few lives,
Forum: Technology June 1st 08, 05:49 AM Posted to sci.chem,rec.autos.tech,sci.physics,alt.politics,sci.energy
Replies: 77
Hydrogen-Boosted Internal Combustion Engines -- Scam Or Not ???

On May 29, 10:45*pm, "hanson" > wrote:
> "Androcles" > wrote in message

Forum: Technology May 8th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 141
Stupid "free energy" idea

On May 7, 8:38*pm, "Mortimer" > wrote:
> "Sam the Bam" > wrote in ...
>
> > On May...
Forum: Driving May 5th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.usa.congress,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
The Ship Turns

On May 3, 7:59*pm, " >
wrote:
> The Ship Turns
>
> By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
> Friday, May 02, 2008 4:20 PM PT
>
> Call it the paranoid theory of...
Forum: Driving April 16th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 24
Canada Cops Now Taser Train-Fare Cheaters

On Apr 16, 4:02*pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, necromancer wrote:
> >Key words, "tried to run away," and from a...
Forum: Driving April 16th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 24
Canada Cops Now Taser Train-Fare Cheaters

On Apr 16, 1:05*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> It's not just america. *The whole continent is now a police state.

Canada has always been a police...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 08, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
School removes CCTV cameras from children's toilets after furiousprotest from parents-!!!

On Feb 23, 12:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Bo Raxo" > wrote...
Forum: Driving February 17th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 25
Shooter kills 5 on Illinois campus - 110 murdered on highwaysevery DAY

On Feb 15, 3:46*pm, "robw" > wrote:
> How is the media "accepting" of death by auto?

The moron US media has always accepted death by anything.
Which is why Digital. CD,...
Forum: Driving January 1st 08, 09:22 PM Posted to sci.environment, rec.autos.driving, alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Coping With The New CAFÉ Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Jan 1, 2:54*pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
> wrote:
> >> * Few people. *For commuting a 2 cylinder engine is more than enough,
> >> particualrly if it's desel....
Forum: Honda July 3rd 07, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,sci.energy
Replies: 39
2008 Smart commuter car gets 40 mpg and will selling in USA for $12k.

On Jun 29, 12:59 pm, Useful Info > wrote:
> Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

Well don't have to read anything about it.
Since we have been telling the GM, Ford,...
Forum: Driving June 23rd 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.politics.republican,alt.smokers,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Motorcycles and smoking

On Jun 22, 3:22 pm, "¥ UltraMan ¥" > wrote:
> wrote:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52